A party

I wake up to the sounds of dings....from my phone. I check my phone to see whose been texting me.
Cameron
Oh my gosh. I open my phone to see 17 new messages. All of them are from him.
"Wake up please"
"Aydennnn."
"That's how you spell you name right."
"It's morning"
And more stuff like that. I reply "good morning" and immediately get a text back.
"Good morning :D"
I get out off bed and climb down the ladder. Netty and Sqaishey aren't in their beds so I assume they already woke up. I head downstairs, two steps at a time. Which is more difficult than I thought it would be. I reach the bottom step and walk to the kitchen. I find Sqaishey and Netty there writing on paper. While drinking tea. Of course.
"What are you guys doing?" I ask.
A bit startled Sqaishey replies, "We're planning a party. It's almost time for us to go to Brighton so we're going to have a party! Like a Bon-Voyage party."
"Oooh! Who are you inviting? Where will it be? What day and time?" I blurt.
"Mac, Kevin, Alex and Cameron. Oh and if they have family who wants to come that's fine too. Also, it's going to be at ShadowLand. We only have 6 days left so it's going to be in 4 days. " Netty informs me.
"Okay. Three questions. Do the boys know? What is ShadowLand? And have you reserved yet?" I ask.
"The boys do know. We told them about it last night. ShadowLand is a place for laser tag. I heard it's very fun. We reserved yesterday a room and two games. We will play one game. Then eat. After that we will have round two. Have you played laser tag before? I have, it's very fun." Sqaishey adds.
"Nope. I'm excited to though. What about today? Are we doing anything today?" I ask.
"I heard its flooding. The power might go out. So we have to be prepared. And if it does, we can make it fun! Go grab flash lights and blankets. It's early but, you never know what could happen. Thunder might even strike us!" Netty cackles. Sqaishey stares at her. I shiver.
"I'm gonna wake up the boys." I say. They nod and I head up the stairs. Two by two.
Six more days. I'm going to miss them. And the boys. Too bad Cameron can't move to Brighton. Miracles. I would believe in them if one just happened already.

A/N uhhhhhh.. I WENT LASER TAGGING AND ITS SO MUCH FUN SO IT INSPIRED THIS. I thought in laser tag, you get tag you freeze. But nope. It deactivates your phaser. Also, I thought the lasers were like flash lights. THEY ARE LASERS!!!!!!!! I never knew that. I thought the lights in laser tags weren't lasers. I know I'm stupid. I think it's because when I watch laser tag on tv they make it like that. So yeah.