Minecon: Bow and Arrow

I feel warm. Sweaty actually. Huh. Okay. Wait my eyes are closed. Oh well I'm sleepy. What was the last thing I remember? Drowning. In foam cubes. Yup. WAIT IM ALIVE. Okay then, open eyes in three. Two. One. OPEN!
Ah. Light. Hold up. I'm still in Minecon. Hm. I turn my head to the right. Sqaishey is holding me. Sobbing. Oh no. She thinks I'm dead. No in just passed out! Sqaishey! Wake up! Oh wait I'm saying this in my head. Right.
"Sqaishey! I'm awake!" I whisper shout.
She gasps. She gives me a really tight hug. I hug her back. She smiles and let's go. I grin.
"I'm so glad your okay! I don't know why they made the pit so deep!"
"Who saved me?"
"Me of course! Oh and Netty. Hehe."
"Thank you so much! Let's go have some fun!"
"Yeah! Some fun in minecraft!"
"Haha I see what you did there!"
She grins. I grin. We are both grinning. I jump off her lap and we stay away from the foam cubes.
"Let's go to the bow and arrow shoot!" Sqaishey suggests. I nod my head like crazy. I've always wanted to do archery but I've never been allowed. We search for the bow and arrow shoot stand. I see a ring toss game but you have to throw a collar on a plastic minecraft dog. I see a balloon dart game but the balloons are shaped as mobs. I also see a shooting hoops game but you have to throw fake steak into Steve's mouth. Minecon is so cool! I love this place!

We finally find the game and Sqaishey pays a pound to play.
"Use your bow and arrows to shoot the targets. If you shoot all 3 targets in 5 tries or less, you get a Steve head! " A man dressed in a villager costumes says.
"Okay! I will shoot 2 and you shoot 3, okay Ayden?" Sqaishey asks.
"Yes! You first!" I reply.
Sqaishey holds the bow and brings it up to her face. She pulls the arrow back with her right hand. She tries not to shake it.
FLISH
It flies. It lands on.. The outer white bit.
"So close! Good job though!" I say.
She hands me the bow and I insert an arrow in.
I have a firm grip on it. Hands don't tremble. Feet stuck. Not going anywhere. I pull the string back as I lift it to my side. I feel ready. I close one eye. I am confident. I am gonna do it. I am Ayden. I breathe in. Breathe out. I let go. I shut my eyes. I'm too scared.
FLISH. BOING.
I open my eyes. The arrow. The arrow its in the bullseye area.
"EKK! Good job Ayden! Your so good! Now we just have to do that two more times." Sqaishey cheers. I smile a big smile. I hand her the bow.
Sqaishey loads her bow and shoots. Quick and easy. Just the way I don't like it!
FLISH. BOING.
"GOOD JOB SQAISH!" I yell. She grins and hands me the bow. I insert the arrow in the slot like before and I pull it back. I lift and shoot.
FLISH. BOING.
" I did it! I won! YES! I DID IT! I DID IT!" I hug Sqaishey and she chants my name.
"Here you go! This is your prize." The villager man says. He hands me a cardboard Steve head. It's a pretty cool mask. I slip it over my head.
"Haha. Let's go show the rest of our friends!" Sqaishey encouraged.
I shot a bullseye on my first try! FIRST. TRY. I've never used a bow before! That's like beginners luck. Totally not a miracle. Because we all know that I don't BELIEVE miracles.

A/N thanks to everyone who voted, commented, and read. I hope you enjoyed because I did! I will try to write a chapter every weekend because I'm quite busy at school. Byeeee!
-Aidann