Gaming and Skating

"Are we doing anything today?" Squid asks.
"Just playing minecraft of course. I've got to record some videos." Stampy replies.
"Could I join your lovely world video? I haven't been in one in ages!" Squid asks.
"Of course you can!" Stampy answers.
"Could.....I. You know. Join? Please? " I mumble. Stampy grins and nods.
"Do you have an Xbox account?" Stampy asks.
"Yup."
"Sure!"

Squid and I talk to each other. We can hear Stampy but he can't hear us which is cool. This is amazing! THIS IS LITERALLY MY DREAM! Squid and I build up the walls for Stampy's new gift shop. It's a big blue box, it's supposed to be a huge present. Stampy commentates while he builds.
"It's good to be back!" Squid says.
"It's good to be in!" I say.
It's almost been 20 minutes.
"In the next episode we will start building the inside of Get-A-Gift gift shop! We will see you all the next time! Byeeeeeee!" Stampy ends.
He stops recording. I'm using the Xbox in the girls room and Squid is using the one in the boys room. Stampy is using the one downstairs.
I can't believe I just played minecraft with them! It feels so amazing!
Stampy trudges up the steps. I wonder when he will put it online.
"I'll post it later at 7:00." Stampy says like he read my mind.
It's currently 2:56. I wonder what to do. What to do. What to do.
"AYDEEEEEEEEN!" Netty calls as she comes up the steps. She enters the room as I start to turn off the Xbox.
"Yeah?" I ask.
"Wanna come to the roller skating rink? Sqaishey's coming. We get to roller skate! Isn't that cool!"
"IM. SO. IN."
"Great! I'll pay for your roller skates since we're just renting." Ha. Like you need to. I go under the bed and grab my black and red roller skates.
"No need!" I show her my skates.
"Oh okay! Let's get going then." Netty blurts. She's excited. So am I. I grin. She grins.

The skating arena is huge! It's a rectangle shaped building with a rectangle shaped rink.i slip off my grey converse and I try my hair up. I'm wearing black leggings and a grey sweatshirt with a pink circle in the middle. The words "No limit" is printed on. I slip on my roller skates and stand up. Back in Brighton I would skate every Wednesday in the summer. I can do that here! Sqaishey and I help Netty up. She almost would have falls if we didn't help. Sqaishey helps Netty skate until she gets the hang of it. We skate around the place laughing and cheering.
One glide. Two glide. One glide. Two glide.
"Go meet some kids. You need friends here while your here in London. Go!" Netty encourages.
"She right. You don't wanna be stuck with us!" Sqaishey says. I do wanna be stuck with you! You guys are my idols. Oh well.
They skate away laughing and giggling.
I take my phone out, standing still trying to keep balance. I play "Hey Everybody" by 5 seconds of summer. I put my earphones in and skate. I don't need friends right now. Just me, my music and--
"AH!" I shout. Someone just tripped me! Wow. I put my arms out trying to get up.
"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" A male voice asks. Sounds like someone about 14! Maybe? I don't know. I don't look up. I'm mad. "OH MY GOSH YOUR BLEEDING! LET ME GET A BANDAID!" He shouts and skates away. I see my leg. It's bleeding because of my break. It cut into my knee a bit. That wouldn't have happened if you just stayed away!
"Hey everybody! We don't have to live this way!" The song goes. I wish I didn't have to live this way.
"Here you go." The boy is back. He crouches next to me. He has a blue shirt by areopostale. Along with some black joggers. He unwraps the bandaid and puts it on the bleeding spot. His finger nails are long but no white. His hands are smooth and warm. I manage to look at him.
OH. MY. GOSH. THIS. BOY. IS JUST. WOAH.
He has dark brown hair and his color is tan. He has light blue eyes. He looks Hispanic. His eyebrows are brown and his nose is tall. He has a quiff. Wow. He finishes putting the bandaid.
"There." He finishes. His voice is calming and deep. "I'm really sorry." It's not okay. But I want to say it anyways.
"It's fine." I grunt.
He stands up. I realize I'm still on the floor. He holds out a hand and I take it. He lifts me up. It's just him and me standing for what feels like forever. Then, his friends come. Those seconds. We're great. He lets go and waves.
"Whose this?" A guy asks. He is paler but probably Hispanic. He has short black hair and blue glasses.
"A girl." The boy who helped me but tripped me said.
"Hi. I'm Kevin" Another guy says. He has a shorter quiff. He's got black hair as well and is darker than the boy who has glasses. But, lighter than the one who helped me.
"Uh. Hi. Cool name." I reply.
"Thanks."
"I accidentally tripped her. Uh..what's your name?" The one who helped me up asks.
"Won't say until you tell me yours!" I reply all moody.
"My friend here" He points to the one wearing glasses, "Is Alejandro. We call him Alex and the other one." He points to Kevin, "Is Kevin."
Duh. Kevin just told me that.
"I'm Cameron." The boy told me.
"Okay, Hi Cameron. I'm Ayden." I reply.
"Isn't that a boy name?" Cameron asks.
OH MY GOSH YES NOW SHUT UP! I want to say that but I don't. It would be a miracle if he didn't ask that. But they aren't real! It'd be cool if they existed.

A/N hi guys! 2 chapters in one day! I've been really bored so yeah. Thanks thanks thanks. Bye bye bye.
-Ayden
Wait no that's the way the character's name is.
-Audann
Wait, auto correct really?
-Audann
AGAIN! REALLY
-Audann
OKAY I DONT EVEN CARE
-Aidann
THERE.