Kidnapped it is

WARNING: next few chapters are for 10 years and older. Please stop reading if you are not 10 or older. Thank you.

I wake up to the sound of banging. I open my eyes to see pitch black. Agh. I still have the blindfold. I turn my head around facing the way the banging is coming from.
"Look at this. Your awake." Allen says.
A pair of hands take the blindfold off me. Allen is there. So is another man hammering a door. Humph. I'm in a large brown room with lots of cardboard everywhere.
"Where am I?"
"Why would I tell you?"
"Because I'm your step daughter."
"A step daughter wouldn't try to runaway from me."
Nah-ah. I stop arguing so he would beat me up or something.
"What are you planning to do to me?" I ask worried.
"Beat you. Until your numb to the bone. I don't want you to have any strength left." He replies. I shiver. Then I gulp.
"Then what?"
"Wait until your mom comes begging to me. She'll do anything. Even stay with me, just to be with you."
Oh dear. Not good. Not good. Not even close to good.
"Now, after this man leaves we will start the beating." Allen whispers. I gulp harder this time. I try to untie ropes. Oh wait I don't have any, I have hand cuffs. DARN IT!

The man left and Allen has a belt. Oh please help someone please please please. Oh gosh no. A belt, why a belt. Out of all the things he could have it had to be a belt.
"HAAAAAALP!" I shout almost crying. I look at the clock. It's 10:23 am. ITS THE NEXT DAY! Will they look for me? I hope so because this is not gonna end well. I pray to God because I am gonna die if I don't.
"Praying is not gonna get you anywhere. For what I'm about to do is gonna hurt. You'll need a miracle for anyone to save you. This place is very hidden. I mean VERY hidden."
I look outside the window behind me. I'm right across from the mall. This is the place they use for experiments! Of course! Well it's not very hidden. "Let's get started."

It all happened too quick. I got kicked in the side and punched in the chin. My mouth is literally drooling with blood. I shiver on the ground. His foot is on my head.
"Are....we done?" I mumble with pain.
"Sweetie...this is just the beginning." Allen laughs. An evil laugh. This is seriously not a fairy tale. I am gonna die, miracle or none.

A/N oh hi guys. I WANNA CARRY ON BUT I DONT KNOW HOW I CAN SOLVE THIS WHAT HAVE I DONE OH DEAR GOODBYE DONT GET MAD
-Aidann