Movies

"HEY!! GOTTA LOVE MYSELF NO I DON'T NEED ANYBODY ELSE! YEAH! GONNA LOVE MYSELF NO I DON'T NEED ANYBODY! ANY TIME THAT I LIKE!!!! HEY!" We all sing in the car. Sqaishey and Stampy sing the verses slowly like its a love song. Ew.
"Feeling good on my own. Without you...." Sqaishey sings calmly. "Yeah."
Kevin,Alex and I dance even though we are all squished we manage to still boogie.
"GONNA LOVE ME SO HARD 'TILLIT HURTS! I KNOW HOW TO SCREAM OUT THE WORDS!" We chorus.
"Scream the words....." Sqaishey softly sings.
"I LOVE MEH!"

We go to the mall because I never got to go with Kevin and Alex. We head inside Chipotle. We sit at a round booth like they have at Nandos. I didn't even know they had Chipotle here in London! Ash gets out his phone and asks everyone what they want to order. He opens the 'notes' app.  MAC takes a long time to decide what they want. Kevin,Alex, and me know exactly what we want.
"Taco with corn,chicken,mild,lettuce,sour cream, and rice. With a side of chips." I tell ash. "Oh and cheese." I wink. Ash laughs.
"I'll have a burrito. Beef, cheese, lettuce, and guacamole. " Alex orders.
"A chicken salad. With corn and rice. Also with a side of chips." Kevin says.

After we eat our delicious food, the men go to the arcade and the women go to shop.
"I don't wanna go to the arcade." Kevin and Alex say.
"I don't wanna shop." I say. "LETS WATCH A MOVIE!"
"YES! Let's watch....ooh! I know! Let's watch 'Now You See Me 2' I heard it's really good." Alex suggests.
"Okay." I agree. Kevin nods. We head towards the movie theater and we go up to the ticket booth. Before we step up I ask, "I'll pay for tickets. But Alex pays for drinks and Kevin pays for popcorn. Deal?" They nod. I step up and pay. The clerk gives me 3 tickets to the movie.  Kevin and Alex go another direction to get food and drinks. We meet up at the entrance of the alley to the right. We give the man the tickets and enter. We head inside the theater room and jog up the stairs. We sit at the top row. I sit in the middle.
"THIS FILM IS NOT YET RATED."

The movie was so good! I loved it. Harry Potter was in that movie! Well the actor. They did so well with the effects! We exit the movie theater with three empty cups and a large empty popcorn bucket. A few kernels sit at the bottom. We head to the exit to meet up with MAC. We get in the car. AHHH...another day. I have 2 more weeks with them. Let's make it count.

A/N 260 READS YAAAAAY LETS GET TO OH I DUNNO YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME THANK YOUUUU