The Last One

Percy's POV

Today is the day that me and Annabeth record our last song for our album, that will make us famous. And the best part is, that our families are going to come with us and listen to us while we record it! I went downstairs to find my mom and Paul ready. You see, I already told them that I'm gonna take them to the place where I always go with Annabeth. So, they cleard out their whole schedule for today. We ate breakfast while talking about stuff. We finished after a few minutes and we got out and went to Annabeth's house. I knocked on the door and waited. After a few seconds, Annabeth opened the door with her family behind her. She just kissed my cheek this time, probably because both of our families are watching. We held hands and looked at everybody.

"Ready?" we said in unison. They all nodded and we went in the Chase's car with Fredrick driving since he already knows where to go. We blindfolded everyone except the driver of course.

=======TIME SKIP=======

We got everyone out of the car and we guided them. Annabeth helped Bobby and Matthew, Fredrick helped Helen, and I helped my mom and Paul. We guided them to the elevator, and we went up to the floor of our room. We lead them to our room. We stopped once we reached the door. We took of all of their blindfolds and they looked at the door.

"Eeeeek! Is this your room? It must be! It has Percabeth on it!" my mom exclaimed we nodded and opened the door we told them to sit down and then we sat down on out signature couch XD.

"We brought you guys here because we are going to show you what we've been doing. Better yet, we'll make you listen." Annabeth said. She looked at me and we nodded. I grabbed the guitar and sat down again and Annabeth grabbed the violin. We looked at each other one more time and took a deep breath. (Play the media now)

I love you too much
to live without you loving me back
I love you too much
heaven's my witness and this is a fact

I know I belong
when I sing this song
There's love above love and it's ours
'cause I love you too much

I live for your touch
I whisper your name night after night
I love you too much
There's only one feeling and I know its right

I know I belong
when I sing this song
There's love above love and it's ours
'cause I love you too much

Heaven knows your name and I've been praying
to have you come here by my side
Without you a part of me is missing
Just to make you my whole life will fly

I know I belong
when I sing this song
There's love above love and it's ours
'cause I love you too much

I love.... you too much
I love you too much
Heaven's my witness and this is a fact
You live in my soul
Your heart is my gold
There's love above love but its mine 'cause I love you
There's love above love and it's yours cause I love you
There's love above love and it's ours if you love me as much

"So what do you guys think?" We asked once we finished. They just looked at us in awe. They clapped and looked at us.

"This is what you've been doing? Wow. How did you get this opportunity?" we looked at each other. I grabbed the phone and called Max up here. A few minutes later Max came in and looked at everyone.

"What's up?" he asked. We asked him to explain everything to our families. He explained it to them then me and Annabeth recorded our last song. Our last song until we will be known.

========================
Hey guys! Sorry that it was sorta short and that I haven't bssn updaing as much but at least I still do! Oh and this is probably the last chapter XD

Diclaimer:

All rights belong to Rick Riordan except the plot line

Until next time guys byeeee