Career And College

Annabeth's POV

I woke up and thought 'I wonder if Percy will still ask me to move in with him in college' I got up after that thought and got ready to go to the studio with Percy. I ate some cereal for breakfast and said bye to my family. I went outside the house and breathed in the air. After a while, I saw Percy get out of his house. He saw me and ran over. We kissed and held hands and made our way to the studio. We saw Max in the lobby and decided to go over and say hi.

"Hey Max! What's up?" I asked while I hugged him and thsn they did their man bro hug thing, that I still can't understand.

"You guys. Have been doing great! You only have 3 songs to go! Man. You guys are the fastest artists I have ever worked with. And you don't even need to write the lyrics. Well. You should go up now. A surprise is waiting for you up there." we pretend-saluted him and marched to our room. We stopped marching when we reached the door. We looked at each other and nodded. We opened the door. The lights were off.

"SURPRISE!!!!!" the campers said. We laughed and so did they.

"What are you guys doing here?" we asked in unison.

"Well we just wanted to visit you. And it turns out, you would be here according to Annabeth's father. You two, have some explaining to do." said Piper. We sighed and sat on the couch leaning against each other. The campers just sat on the floor or the other seats. They looked at us and we sighed. We explained how we were chosen and stuff. They just looked at us in awe. We sighed and held hands. After a few seconds we broke apart then got some instruments. I got the violin and Percy got the piano. (Play the media now)

Heart beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave
How can I love when I'm afraid
To fall
But watching you stand alone
All of my doubt
Suddenly goes away somehow

One step closer

I have died every day
waiting for you
Darlin' don't be afraid
I have loved you for a
Thousand years
I'll love you for a
Thousand more

Time stands still
beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything
Take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath,
Every hour has come to this

One step closer

I have died every day
Waiting for you
Darlin' don't be afraid
I have loved you for a
Thousand years
I'll love you for a
Thousand more

And all along I believed
I would find you
Time has brought
Your heart to me
I have loved you for a
Thousand years
I'll love you for a
Thousand more

One step closer
One step closer

I have died every day
Waiting for you
Darlin' don't be afraid,
I have loved you for a
Thousand years
I'll love you for a
Thousand more

And all along I believed
I would find you
Time has brought
Your heart to me
I have loved you for a
Thousand years
I'll love you for a
Thousand more

Then Percy and I sat on the couch while everyone was looking at us. I was about to get up and grab the phone, but Percy held my wrist down and made me sit on his lap. I blushed and buried my face in his chest.

"PERCABETH MOMENT EEEEEK!" we looked at Piper and she shrugged. " It's my inner Aphrodite" Percy made me look at him.

"Annabeth, will you move in with me in college?" he said sincerely. I laughed and hugged him.

"Of course I will Seaweed Brain!" I said in his neck. He removed me from him gently then stood up.

"WOOOOHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
SHE SAID YES! UH HUH WHO'S THE MAN? I'M THE MAN!" I went up to him.

"Percy, if you don't shut up, I will remove whatever makes you a man." I said while smiling innocently. He stood up straight and saluted me.

"Yes ma'am!" we all laughed and I grabbed the phone and called the musicians to come up and record. They came up after a few seconds and the campers watched us record the song in the booth. After we finished, we all decided to go home. We parted ways and Percy walmed me home.

"Where are we gonna move in?" I asked him in front of my door.

"We'll plan it tomorrow at the studio. Goodnight Annabeth. Be safe." he said then kissed my forehead. We waved goodbye and I went inside. I said goodnight to everyone and went to sleep. My last thought before I fell into a deep slumber was 'I can't wait to start a new life with Percy'

========================
Aahhh Percabeth moment! 2 more songs and they're published!

Disclaimer:

All rights belong to Rick Riordan except the plot line

Until next time guys byeeee