Gym Class to Music???

Annabeth's POV

On our way there I saw Melanie and her minions walking up to us, so I dropped Percy's arm. And this action made Percy confused. He turned to me and looked at me curiously, until I pointed in front of us. Then his mouth made a perfect 'o' shape. Melanie walked up to Percy and touched his chest and leaned forward, I dunno why but this made me furious. He had an uncomfortable face on him which would jave made me giggle if it weren't for Melanie.

"Hey babe, have you changed you mind about my... Offer?" she purred while grinding her leg onto his. Percy whimpered a bit which was hilarious.

"U-um n-no th-thanks I h-have p-plans with s-someone." he stuttered. I was curious to who it was but, I shrugged it off.

"Oh yeah? Then who is this 'someone'? She asked him.

"U-um i-its A-Annabeth? Yeah Annabeth!" he exclaimed happily. I got a confused face while looking at him then he gently elbowed me.

"Y-yeah we are gonna go to his place and chat with his... Mom? Yeah his mom!" I rushed. 'Oh man I am sooo gonna regret this.' I thought.

"Why would you wanna hang out with her when you can have me?" she said with disgust. Then that was the last straw because Percy snapped at her.

"Maybe it's because she is pretty, nice, smart, funny and everyhting else nice! Unlike you who is rude, mean, and worst of all FAKE so don't ever come near Annabeth because she is WAY better than you!" he exclaimed. Then I felt something wet on my cheek, I touched it and it was a tear! I never cried in school. I guess I was really glad that someone cares and thinks about me like that. Melanie looks outraged and hurt.

"Let's go girls they aren't worth our time." she commanded. Then Percy looked at me with a still angry face until I touched his arm and he immideately relaxed. So, I just dragged him to gym class with shaking hands, until Percy pulled me into a tight embrace, which made me blush but, returned the embrace.

"Annabeth, don't ever let anyone tell you you are bad ok? You are one of the best things that ever happened into my life." he said. And with those words, I knew what I felt earlier. Jealousy. Jelousy because I.. Like.... Him... I like Percy Jackson.

Percy's POV

So, she just dragged me to gym class with shaking hands, until I pulled her into a tight embrace, which made her blush but, returned the embrace.

"Annabeth, don't ever let anyone tell you you are bad ok? You are one of the best things that ever happened into my life." I told her. And then I realised that I liked her! I know right? An oblivious guy like me, actually figuring out my feelings.

"You are such a Seaweed Brain." she said while chuckling. I pulled away.

"Seaweed Brain? Where did that come from?" I asked. She laughed like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Well for one, you LOVE water and stuff like that and two, you are so oblivious." she explained. I laughed at that.

"Nicknames huh? Well then, I'll call you...... Wise Girl!" I exclaimed like a little kid.

She just laughed and I dragged her to the entrance of the gym which was just ahead. Then we saw a paper that said not to change our clothes anymore. So we just shrugged and headed on inside and saw everyone sitting down so, we sat down together and started talking. We stopped once we saw the teacher come in but, he wasn't dressed like a gym teacher. Meh.

"Okay class! Coach Hedge (Sorry I just HAD to put him in) is sick today so we will be having music today!" the teacher explained. Everyone had a confused look on their faces but, followed anyways.

"Okay everybody my name is Prof. John. And I want you to go into groups of two and-

========================
Sorry I had to leave it there it would have taken too long already with the other part and don't forget to leave a comment!

Disclaimer:

All rights belong to Rick Riordan except the plot line.

Until next time guys byeeee