The Grand Ball

Percy's POV

Today's the day of the grand ball/prom! Annabeth told me to wear a light blue outfit so we could be matching. I will be wearing a prince's outfit. (Look at the media for the costume) I wonder what Annabeth will wear. Well, whatever it is, I gotta keep the boys away from her cuz she is my girlfriend. Hehe. I like the sound of that. The grand ball/prom will start at 6o'clock, so me and Annabeth decided to just chill out in my house for a while. I'm waiting for her- The door opened then Annabeth came inside with tattered clothes. I ran to her and hugged her.

"What happened to you?" I asked full of worry.

"Monsters. 2 hellhounds and 2 empousas." she said. I sighed and sat us down on the couch. I got some nectar and ambrosia and fed some to her.

"I'm sorry that I wasn't there. I should've walked you here. I'm sorry I left you alone." I said feeling guilty. She lifted up my chin and made me look at her.

"Hey, it's okay Percy. Really. You don't have to feel guilty. All that matters is that you care." she said while putting her forhead on mine. We leaned in and kissed. We broke apart after a few seconds and decided to watch a movie. Finding Nemo, of course. When it was finished, I walked Annabeth home because we have to get ready for prom.

=======TIME SKIP========

I'm in front of Annabeth's house with that flower bracelet thingy in my hand. I knocked and Helen opened it.

"Why don't you look handsome. Come in Percy she is just about to finish." she said while leading me inside. I sat on the couch waiting for Annabeth. I heard footsteps on the stairs. I turned to see the most beautiful person I've ever seen. I stood up like a soldier and walked to the bottom of the stairs. She reached the end and looked at me.(Look at the media for the picture)

"Hi." she said.

"H-hi." I said. I came back to my senses after a few seconds and I put the flowery bracelet thing on her wrist. I held my arm out like a prince and she took it. We heard a click and saw Aphrodite with a camera.

"Eeeeek! PERCABETH MOMENT!" she said then poofed away. We just shrugged then Argus with a limo came we went inside and we drove off to prom! Once we got there, I got off then helped Annabeth out. Everyone was looking at us but, we didn't care all that mattered was that we were together. A slow song came up and I dragged her to the dance floor. (Play the media now)

Let me be your hero

Would you dance
If I asked you to dance?
Would you run
And never look back?
Would you cry
If you saw me crying?
And would you save my soul, tonight?

Would you tremble
If I touched your lips?
Would you laugh?
Oh please tell me this.
Now would you die
For the one you loved?
Hold me in your arms, tonight.

I can be your hero, baby.
I can kiss away the pain.
I will stand by you forever.
You can take my breath away.

Would you swear
That you'll always be mine?
Or would you lie?
Would you run and hide?
Am I in too deep?
Have I lost my mind?
I don't care...
You're here tonight.

I can be your hero, baby.
I can kiss away the pain.
I will stand by you forever.
You can take my breath away.

Oh, I just want to hold you.
I just want to hold you, oh, yeah.
Am I in too deep?
Have I lost my mind?
Well, I don't care...
You're here tonight.

I can be your hero, baby.
I can kiss away the pain, oh, yeah.
I will stand by you forever.
You can take my breath away.

I can be your hero.
I can kiss away the pain.
And I will stand by you forever.
You can take my breath away.

I can be your hero.

"Hey Annabeth. I can be YOUR hero." I said. She chuckled and looked at me.

"You always were."

========================
Alright guys that will be that last chapter that I will post for today.

Disclaimer:

All rights belong to Rick Riordan except the plot line

Until next time guys byeeee