A Record Deal

Annabeth's POV

We all got home safely and I and Percy have been closer ever since that picnic date at the beach. I gotta say, life has been pretty great ever since Percy came.

DING DONG

I wonder who's at the door? Meh. I opened the door to find one of the most popular record dealers EVER. Maximimilian Chilce.

"Um. Hey?" I said nervously.

"Are you Annabeth Chase?" he said while eyeing me from top to bottom.

"Yes. What may I help you with? Oh sorry. Please, please come in." I said while opening the door wider. He smiled at me and came in. He sat down in the living room and I followed him.

"Do you know Percy Jackson?" he said with excited eyes.

"Yeah. Actually he's my boyfriend." I said. His smile got wider. Which creeped me out.

"I want to give you a record deal in my company. I want you to share your talent with the whole world." he said with dreamy eyes. I made an 'o' shape with my mouth and cam back to my senses after a few seconds.

"Wait from who did you hear about us two?" I asked with curiosity. He just chuckled.

"Well your music teacher is a really close friend of mine. He wouldn't stop blabbering about you two. Speaking of which where is the other one?" he asked me.

"Oh he lives next door. So he's probably just moping around. You want to go to him?" I asked. He nodded and got his coat. I headed outside and lead him to Percy's house. I opened the door with my spare key which he just lifted his eyebrow at and I just shrugged.

"Peerrccy where are yoouu? Someeoone wants to see us!" I shouted into the house.

"Idon'twannagodowwn!" said a muffled voice. I smirked knowing what to do. I told Max to sit down in the living room.

"Fine then! Mark I'll go with you to the movies then!" I said loud enough for him to hear. I opened the door and he came running down the stairs with angry eyes.

"DON'T TOUCH HERRR!!" he shouted while dragging me in to his arms. I hugged him back and let go.

"It's okay Percy he's not really here. Go to the living room. Someone's waiting for us." I said he just pouted and kissed my forehead then did what I said. I held his hand and sat down.

"I want to give you two a record deal in my company." Max told Percy. Percy had gus eyes bulging out. I kissed him on the cheek and he went back to normal.

"Are you serious?" Max nodded. Percy looked at me and we had one of those mental conversations. We decided to do it.

"We'll do it!" we said in unison. Max just looked at us in shock.

"How did you speak with your minds?" he asked with fascination.

"We just know each other well." Percy answered. Max nodded and pulled a piece of paper and pen out of his man purse. He handed it to us to sign, when we were about to grab it, he pulled it back and wiggled his finger at us.

"But first, I want to hear you sing." he said while leaning back into the sofa. We sighed and looked at each other. Percy took a deep breath.(Play the media now.)

Loving can hurt, loving can hurt sometimes
But it's the only thing that I know
When it gets hard, you know it can get hard sometimes
It is the only thing that makes us feel alive

We keep this love in a photograph
We made these memories for ourselves
Where our eyes are never closing
Hearts are never broken
And time's forever frozen still

So you can keep me
Inside the pocket of your ripped jeans
Holding me closer 'til our eyes meet
You won't ever be alone, wait for me to come home

Loving can heal, loving can mend your soul
And it's the only thing that I know, know
I swear it will get easier,
Remember that with every piece of you
Hm, and it's the only thing we take with us when we die1

Hm, we keep this love in this photograph
We made these memories for ourselves
Where our eyes are never closing
Hearts were never broken
And time's forever frozen still

So you can keep me
Inside the pocket of your ripped jeans
Holding me closer 'til our eyes meet
You won't ever be alone

And if you hurt me
That's okay baby, only words bleed
Inside these pages you just hold me
And I won't ever let you go
Wait for me to come home
Wait for me to come home1

You can fit me
Inside the necklace you got when you were sixteen
Next to your heartbeat where I should be
Keep it deep within your soul

And if you hurt me
Well, that's okay baby, only words bleed
Inside these pages you just hold me
And I won't ever let you go

When I'm away, I will remember how you kissed me
Under the lamppost back on Sixth street
Hearing you whisper through the phone,
"Wait for me to come home."

"That was amazing! When did you make that song?"he asked with excitement.

"Just now." we said in unison. His mouth hung open for a few seconds then he came back to his senses and handed us the contract. We signed it and said our goodbyes.

'I'm gonna be famous! But the best part is being with Percy the whole way.' I thought to myself.

========================
Hey guys! Yay they're gonna be famous!

Shout out to:

zigglezaggle20

who's my best friend in real life!

Diclaimer:
All rights belong to Rick Riordan except the plot line

Until next time guys byeeee