Talent Show

Percy's POV

It's the day of the talent show. Oh my gods I'm soo nervous. Its okay Percy you will be Annabeth the whole time. Yeah, Annabeth. That's good. Speaking of which, there she is!

"Annabeth!" I said while waving my hands in the air. She ran to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek which was enough to give me butterflies. I kissed her cheek too. I held her hand dragged her to our locker which were btw beside each other. We put our stuff in our lockers and made our way to the auditorium because thats where the talent show is being held. We saw the crowd and chills rushed through me. I saw Sally and Paul, and Fredrick and Helen. We waved at them and went backstage and put on our costumes.(Look at the media for the costume) We came out of our dressing rooms, and I swear, I saw the most beautiful angel that ever lived. I came back to my senses and pulled her into a tight embrace.

"You look beautiful, Wise Girl." I said. She blushed and buried her face in my chest.

"You don't look too bad yourself, Seaweed Brain." she said. I broke the hug and held her hand and sat her down with me on a bench while waiting for our turn. She leaned her head on my shoulder, then I kissed her forhead.

"Alright! That was a great performance by none other than Josh and the Joshians. Let's give them a round of applause everyone." the announcer said. " Now its time to hear one of the hottest couple in Goode High, PERCABETH! This name was created by their fan club. And it stands for Percy and Annabeth." the announcer said. We blushed deep red. We took a breath and calmed down and walked to the stage. I looked at Annabeth and she nodded. I took a deep breath an held Annabeth's hand.(Turn on the media now and imagine them singing and dancing around.)

I got a lot of things
I have to do
All these distractions
Our futures coming soon
We're being pulled a hundred different directions
But whatever happens I know I've got you

You're on my mind you're in my heart
It doesn't matter where we are
It'll be alright
Even if we're miles apart

All I wanna do, is be with you, be with you
There's nothing we can do just wanna be with you
Only you
No matter where life takes us nothing can break us apart
You know it's true
I just wanna be with you

(Be with you)

You know how life can be
It changes over night
It's sunny then raining, but it's alright
A friend like you
Always makes it easy
I know that your kidding me every time

Through every up through every down
You know I'll always be around
Through anything you can count on me

All I wanna do, is be with you, be with you
There's nothing we can do just wanna be with you
Only you
No matter where life takes us nothing can break us apart
You know it's true
I just wanna be with you

"My, my. That was definitely something. You know guys the funny thing is, it's an original. And you know when it was made? While they were actually singing it. Amazing right? I guess they really are meant to be." the announcer said while winking at us." Let's give them a round of applause everyone! Woohoo! PERCABETH, PERCABETH, PERCABETH!" the announcer chanted. Soon, the whole crowd joined. But the loudest ones were our families. We bowed and I kissed Annabeth and the crowd cheered even louder! I broke the kiss and touched my forehead with hers.

"I love you, Annabeth" I said forgetting we had mics connected to our ears. The crowed awwed at us.

"I love you too, Seaweed Brain." she replied while smiling. We bowed again then left the stage.

=======LINE BREAK======

Annabeth's POV

The talent show finished, and guess who won? Percabeth! And we got $10,000 as the prize. We met with our families at the entrance and they congratulated us. I didn't even notice Bobby and Matthew were there! They hugged I and Percy and congratulated us. We told our parents to go ahead. They went home before us and I and Percy just talked about how amazing we were. He offered to walk me home and I obviously accepted. We were at our doorstep and I had a feeling that I would loose him so I hugged him with all my emotions and kissed him. He seemed confused at first but, relaxed. I said good night and kissed him on the cheek and headed inside and went to sleep or at least tried to. Why can't I shake this feeling that something is gonna happen to Percy?

========================
Dun dun duuuuuun.
Why does Annabeth feel like she is gonna lose Percy? Find out soon on the next chapter which I will probably post later.

Disclaimer:

All rights belong to Rick Riordan except the plot line

Until next time guys byeeee