Camp Half-Blood

Annabeth's POV

I'm home. I ran down the hill to see... Chiron? I ran even faster and hugged him. He hugged me back.

"Oh, my child is home now. Tell me, why are you here? Aren't you supposed to be in school." he asked with curiosity. I dragged him to the big house and explained to him what happened about Percy. After that I went down to the campfire and saw people just walking around. This will be fun.

"Hey everybody! Did ya miss me?" I shouted to everyone.

"ANNABETH!!!!!!!" they all shouted then ran up to hug me.

"Annabeth we missed you!"
"How was school?"
"Did anyone hurt you?"
"Did you get a boyfriend?"

That one hurt. I started sobbing after that last question. I fell to the ground on my knees. Malcom came up to me and hugged me and that was enought to make everyone keep quiet. After a few minutes, I calmed down.

"What's wrong, Annabeth? What happened?" Malcom asked with worry.

"I got a boyfriend. He was a son of Poseidon aparently. I lost him on the night of the talent show. He just disappeared. He's the reason I am here. I wanted to ask you guys to help me find him." I said with hopeful eyes. Haha I bet I look like Per-...

"WHY CAN'T I STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM!? WHY DOES IT HURT SO FREAKING MUCH!?" I screamed. I started crying again. But this time, I just went to the beach. It reminds me of Percy. The smell, the waves. Everything. And then, a man came from the water holding a trident. Is that?

"LORD POSEIDON? Is that you?" I asked. He just chuckled and nodded. He came beside me and sat down.

"You know, I think you're good for my son. In fact I don't even think he deserves you. He is such an idiot. Its a miracle he even realised his feeling for you. Even though you are a daughter of Athena, I like you. Here's a clue of where Percy is. A roman camp around here." he said then faded away. I stared at the stars thinking about what he said. Before I realised it, I fell asleep thinking of Percy.

========DREAM=========

Darkness... All I can see... Is drarkness...

"Wise Girl!!" I know that voice! Percy! I ran to the voice.

"Percy? Percy? Percy where are you?" I kept shouting into the void which seemed endless. I saw him. I froze.

"P-percy? Is that you?" I asked.

"Of course it's me!" Percy said. I ran to him and enveloped him in a tight embrace.

"Annabeth, I don't have much time. My dad talked about a roman camp. The roman camp is just 300 miles north from where you are, Camp Half-Blood I think. But, when you see me, I'll be different. I won't remeber anything except averything about you and everything we did together. Just remember Annabeth, I love you." he said while holding my cheek in his palm.

"I love you too, Seaweed Brain." I replied then I kissed him and he faded away. I cried and cried.

======DREAM OVER======

I woke up in the beach, remembering how I got here. I heard some muffled voices.

"She's over here!" a camper said. I sat up and rubbed my eyes and touched the water with my feet. Warm. Just like Percy. Malcom came up to me and held my shoulders.

"Are you okay, Annabeth?" he asked. I just nodded got up and went to the dining hall to eat. I threw a portion in the fire. 'Thank you for helping me Poseidon' I prayed. I ate silently. After that, I went back to my cabin and layed down in my bunk.

(Play the media now)

I thought that I've been hurt before
But no one's ever left me quite this sore
Your words cut deeper than a knife
Now I need someone to breathe me back to life

Got a feeling that I'm going under
But I know that I'll make it out alive
If I quit calling you my lover
Move on

You watch me bleed until I can't breathe
I'm shaking falling onto my knees
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches
I'm tripping over myself
I'm aching begging you to come help
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches

Just like a moth drawn to a flame
Oh you lured me in I couldn't sense the pain
Your bitter heart cold to the touch
Now I'm gonna reap what I sew
I'm left seeing red on my own

Got a feeling that I'm going under
But I know that I'll make it out alive
If I quit calling you my lover
Move on

You watch me bleed until I can't breathe
I'm shaking falling onto my knees
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches
I'm tripping over myself
I'm aching begging you to come help
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches

Needle and the thread
Gotta get you out of my head
Needle and the thread
Gonna wind up dead

Needle and the thread
Gotta get you out of my head
Needle and the thread
Gonna wind up dead

Needle and the thread
Gotta get you out of my head
Needle and the thread
Gonna wind up dead

Needle and the thread
Gotta get you out of my head get you out of my head

You watch me bleed until I can't breathe
I'm shaking falling onto my knees (falling on my knees)
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches (and I'll be needing stitches)
I'm tripping over myself
I'm aching begging you to come help (begging baby please)
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches

And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches

'Percy, where are you? I need you. I'm... Breaking..'

========================
Da feels. I was literally crying while writing this. Anyways, comment down below for requests and stuff for the story. It's getting harder now. Longest chapter ever!

Disclaimer:

All rights belong to Rick Riordan except the plot line

Until next time guys byeeee

P.S I might either update later or tomorrow.