My First Monster And A Problem

Percy's POV

I woke up to the smell of... Blue pancakes! I took a bath and changed my clothes and rushed down. I kissed my mom on the cheek and scarfed down my blue pancakes. I said goodbye to my mom and headed towards Annabeth's. I knocked on the door and I heard some muffled voices.

"Bye guys!"

"Bye Annabeth!" Annabeth came out and gave me a quick kiss on the lips and held my hand. She smiled at me.

"So to the studio then?" she asked I nodded and swayed our hands as we walked. We got there and went up to our private room. We put down our stuff and goofed around like we always did before the songs. Just then a girl came in and looked at us hungrily.

"Hey man, umm this is a private room. So I don't think you should be here." I said nervously. She just laughed like an evil maniac and started turning into a monster.

"Empousa" I said, shocked that I knew what it was. I got my pen out and took the cap of and turned into a sword. Annabeth got her dagger and stood next to me. We charged at her and kept swiping, while she just kept dodging. Finally, Annabeth was able to scratch her face. She screamed in pain and looked at us.

"You'll pay for that!" she said while charging at us. Me and Annabeth ran to the side. We looked at each other and nodded. From then on, all our moves were coordinated and with the final strike, we were able to kill the empousa. We kept our weapons and lied down on the couch. We just lay there on the couch. Relaxing in each other's arms. (Play the media now)

I remember tears streaming down your face when I said "I'll never let you go"
When all those shadows almost killed your light
I remember you said "don't leave me here alone"
But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight

Just close your eyes, the sun is going down
You'll be alright, no one can hurt you now
Come morning light, you and I'll be safe and sound.

Don't you dare look out your window, darling everything's on fire
The war outside our door keeps raging on
Hold onto this lullaby even when the musics gone, gone

Just close your eyes, the sun is going down
You'll be alright, no one can hurt you now
Come morning light, you and I'll be safe and sound

We called the musicians to record the song and we just stayed there for a while after they came in. After about 15 minutes, we decided to go home. We walked hand in hand swaying our arms as we walked. We reached Annabeth's house. I kissed her goodnight and said goodbye.

"Sleep safe and sound!" I said. She chuckled and waved goodbye then went inside. I walked to my house and went inside.

"I'm home!" I shouted into the house, unaware that there was an intruder in the living room.

"Hello Percy" a feminine voice said. I jumped a bit and turned around to see Melanie. I was confused. She walked over to me and held my chest while grinding her leg on mine like last time. Again, this made me uncomfortable. I pushed her off of me.

"Why are you here? Where's my mom? And how did you get in here?" I asked keeping my distance from her.

"Well I'm here to take you away from Annabeth. She doesn't deserve you. And I just told your mom I was a friend of yours." she said while eyeing her nails. She looked at me hungrily and charged at me. I sidestepped just in time. "I will get you Perseus Jackson." she said. That sent chills down my spine. Nobody knows my real name except my mom, Annabeth and Camp Half-Blood. One word popped into my head. Monster. I took my pen out and unccapped it and slashed at her. This caught her off guard. She exploded into a pile of monster ash. I panted and heard the door open and saw Annabeth at the doorway watching the whole thing. She ran to me and hugged me. She sighed and kissed my cheek and made me blush. I can't believe that still makes me blush. I kissed her forehead and she chuckled.

"I should've told you to sleep safe and sound instead of you telling me." I laughed and nodded yes. "Mark came to our house." I clenched my fists and seeing this, Annabeth held my hand and I immediately relaxed. She does have this kind of effect on me.

"What did he do?" I asked with curiosity. We sat down on the couch leaning against each other.

"He came to apologize for what he's done for the past few weeks. He said he was possessed by something that made him do that." I sighed in relief, knowing that nothing will come between us. For now.

========================
Guys tell me how many chapters you want and if you want a sequel or something. Put it in the comments.

Diclaimer:

All rights belong to Rick Riordan except the plot line

Until next time guys byeeee