School.Again

Annabeth's POV

Yay! Back to school. Note the sarcasm. Ugggghhhh I don't wanna go to school. I may be a daughter of Athena but, that doesn't mean I like school. But hey! It could be different without Melanie and Mark bothering us. And I'll have Percy with me the whole way. I waited in my living room for Percy to pick me up. The doorbell rung and standing there was Percy. I gave him a kiss on the lips. And held his hand.

"Lets go!" we screamed in unison while flying to school with our capes soaring above the clouds. If only life was like that. T^T.

=======TIME SKIP========

We got to school to be greeted by our fanclub which we apparently have. They call us Percabeth which is probably where Max got our name from. We were able to squeeze through our fanclub an went to our lockers. I put some pictures up of I and Percy and some of the ones from camp and one of my family.

========TIME SKIP=======

Lunch time!! I and Percy walked to the cafeteria hand in hand and no one seemed to care anymore. Guess they finally accepted me. We got our food and sat down on a table and ate our food while talking about camp and stuff. We couldnt talk about the studio thing though. There were too many people.

"Attention students! We will be holding a grand prom on the 25th on Saturday next week! The theme will be royalty." the president announced. Instantly, most of the girls went to Percy, which ticked me off. And most of the boys went to me, which ticked Percy off. We look at each other and nodded.

"BE QUIET!!" we shouted in unison into the cafeteria. The crowd dispersed from the both of us which let us reach other. We held hands and were about to say something but was interrupted by the president.

"Oh and I forgot to tell you! There will be a talent show held during last period. And the period after lunch will be free so you can practice or do anything INSIDE campus. That is all." she said then left.
All eyes were on us. We sighed and looked at each other and had a mental conversation.

A- Should we join the talent show?

P- I think we should.

A- Yeah it could be a good headstart for our career.

We nodded and left the cafeteria with all eyes watching us leave. Percy grabbed my hand and kissed me. I relaxes a few seconds after and put my arms around his neck and he put his on my waist. We heard a click and we broke apart and saw our fanclub with a camera. We sweatdropped and sighed.

"Annabeth, will you go to prom with me?" Percy said with a box in his hand while kneeling down. I laughed and hugged him.

"Of course I will Seaweed Brain." he opened the box and inside was a bracelet with 2 charms. One said 'Im your Seaweed Brain'. And the other said 'And you're my Wise Girl'. I kissed him, not caring if our fanclub was watching.

========TIME SKIP=======

We are already backstage for the talent show with our costumes on. ( Look at the media for the costumes) We gave our music sheet to the musicians.

"And now the last act, but certainly not the least. Percy and Annabeth!" we went on stage and took a deep breath.(Play the media now)

We're soarin, flyin
There's not a star in heaven
That we can't reach

If we're trying
So we're breaking free

You know the world can see us
In a way that's different than who we are
Creating space between us
Til' we're separate hearts

But your faith it gives me strength
Strength to believe

We're breakin free
We're soarin
Flyin'
There's not a star in heaven
That we can't reach

If we're trying
Yeah, we're breaking free
Oh, we're breakin free
Ohh

Can you feel it building
Like a wave the ocean just can't control?
Connected by a feeling
Ohh, in our very souls

Rising til it lifts us up
So every one can see

We're breaking free
We're soarin
Flyin'
Theres not a star in heaven
That we can't reach

If we're trying
Yeah we're breaking free
Oh we're breakin' free

Ohh runnin'
Climbin'
To get to that place
To be all that we can be

Now's the time
So we're breaking free
We're breaking free
Ohh, yeah

More than hope
More than faith
This is true
This is fate
And together
We see it comin

More than you
More than me
Not a want, but a need
Both of us breakin free

Soarin'!
Flyin'
Theres not a star in heaven
That we can't reach

If we're trying
Yeah we're breaking free
Breaking free

We're runnin'
Ohh, climbin'
To get to the place
To be all that we can be

Now's the time
Now's the time
So we're breaking free
Oh, we're breaking free
Ohh

You know the world can see us
In a way that's different than who we are

"That was amazing! Lets give a warm round of applause for Percy and Annabeth!" we lined up on the stage with the other contestants for the awards.

"Third place is the Chaplins! Second place is the Solmunes! And first place is..... PERCABETH!" ugh again with that name. We took our award and went home. I fell asleep thinking of what will happen when the school finds out about Percy's and I's career.

========================
They won! Obviously.

Disclaimer:

All rights belong to Rick Riordan except the plot line

Until next time guys byeeee