C.19 (part three)

||August Alsina||

"Daddy, can you come get me?" Ayla cried into the phone.

"I can't i-"

"Mom put me out."

"What?!" I got mad.

"Mom kicked me out of the house."

"Why?" I asked. "Scratch that shit. I'm on my fuckin way right na'." I hung up the phone and then got in the car. I drove to Kayla's house and seen Ayla outside with a ripped shirt on and she had her hands over her face. "Get in tha' car."  I told her and went to bang on the door. Kayla came to it. "Don't ask me shit. Take your daughter and get out of my face." She started to code the door before I pushed I open. "Come Hea' We Needa Fuckin Talk." I sat on the couch. "Me and you don't need to talk about shit. That's all on you and Ayla to talk now."

"What's going on?" Trey came out of no where.

"Aye, this don't got shit ta do with you take yo ass back from whea' you came f-"

"Who Y-"

"Hey! Both of y'all shut up. August, come on you want to talk?" Kayla asked me.

"This is between me and you.. Not him."

"Then come the fuck on! Trey, we'll be back." Kayla walked to the guest room. I closed the door behind us.

"Na' explain to me why you gonna put her out tha house?"

"I'm tired of her grown acting ass, August. It's your turn to put up with it. I've been putting up with all of it for too long."

||Nobody||

Kayla stood against the door with her arms folded. August stood in front of her. "You Tha One That Decided To Deal With The Shit! Don't Sit Up Here And Try T-"

"August shut the fuck up! You sound fucking retarded! I'm her damn mother and as everyone that knows this family personally knows that her damn daddy ain't shit so who was I going to send her to when she was ten? When she was eleven? When you was on tours and shit?! You didn't give a damn about them. You ne-"

"You A Damn Lie!" He hit the door close to Kayla's head.

"Don't you do tat shit!" Kayla slapped him and pointed in his face.

"Don't you fucking touch me." He slapped her hand. "You Not About To Sit up And Throw Our Fucking Fourteen Year Old Daughter Out This Bitch. Who Tha Fuck You Think You Is? You Call That A Good Mama? You Ain't Shit!"

"I don't have time for you.. I'm a bad mom, right? How? You and everybody's been telling me that.. But I don't get how I am. Explain." She started crying. "I've tried so hard to be a good mom to my kids. So fucking hard August. Being a single parent and all basically, and for Ayla to skip school to fuck some stanking ass nigga in my fucking house is beyond me! Every year since she was younger I've talked to her about not being like me, not being like these other girls in the street but she never listens. What more can I do? I've whooped her, that shit ain't help. I've talked to her! I always talk to her but she never listens.. Like I said! But if you feel like you can do a better job at raising her than go ahead. Take her, and try. I can't do anything else! I'm killing myself trying to do everything by myself. I'm so over this shit. I wish when Tyrese shot me he killed me, that way I wouldn't have to be going through this shit right now!"