C.16 (part one)

||Nobody||

"So you're meaning to tell me I can't see my son because his stupid ass, retarded, simple minded ass deadbeat ass daddy... Came down here and pissed him the fuck off and he went off? They argued they didn't even lay hands on each other. Y'all make no sense, at all."

"Well, we're not sure if he did any hitting but we did see a woman slap him. And if you wouldn't mind watching your language."

Kayla laughed. "Then why didn't y'all arrest her stupid pregnant ass. I should kick her in her fucking face. Watch my language? Y'all cuss out y'all inmates out all the time.. What you don't like it now that somebody's cussing at you?"

The man chuckled. "You have a smart ass mouth.. Now I see where your son gets it from and why he's here."

She stood up and leaned over the desk and slapped him. "Don't you EVER say any shit like that to me again. My sons in here because a little ass white girl is trying to trap him. Check his record, check his sports stats, check his grades in school and everything he's a good child. My son had a bright future at first... But I will get him out of thi, you racist prick." Kayla grabbed her purse and headed out of the office.

"Mrs. Alsina." The officer chuckled.

"What the fuck do you want?" She turned back around.

"You can come back and we can chat any time.. It was a pleasure meeting you, sexy." He winked at her. She rolled her eyes and slammed the door behind her.

||Kayla Phillips||

When I got into the hall I saw the kids sitting on the bench and a person with a jumpsuit on kneeled down in front of them. When I got a little closer I noticed that it was Anthony.

"Oh My God!!! My baby!!" I squealed. When he heard me he turned around.

"How you doing ma?" He said and gave me a big ole' hug.

"Fine since she been fucking Trey." Ayla spat.

"Ayla watch yo gotdamn mouth." Anthony turned around and said to her.

"Anthony, don't... Ayla I got you when we get home." I told her.

"So it's true?"

"What?"

"You and Trey." He whispered and then turned me around not facing the kids and pointed at my stomach. "I felt it when you hugged me." He chuckled. A guard was just staring at us and watching our every move, irritating the fuck out of me. I nodded.

"Mom... Why you seem so down? Cheer up, hell.. Sorry. Heck.." He playfully shoved my arm. I laughed. "Awee. Anthony!" I started getting emotional just looking at him. He's only been here a couple of months and he looks like a full grown man. He's a little buffer, facial hair growing a little bit and his hair in a miniature afro. He has a slightly deeper voice. "Have they been treating you good in here?"

He shrugged. "I mean I'm in prison, I'm young.."

"Yo Ant.. Ain't no nigga true to freak you in yo booty yet have they?" Antonio laughed.

"Just know I'd be in here for life and I would've told y'all na' watch ya mouth and don't jinx nothing, ya dig?" Anthony laughed. "Watch y-"

"Move, BITCH!" some guy bumped into Anthony.

"Hey.. Don't you-"

"Hey ma, uhn-uh." Anthony cut me off and shook his head.

"Oh this yo little lady? Bitch bad as fuck." The guy started walking towards me.

"Aye, nigga you better chill out on my soul. I will crash yo shit. Don't talk about my fuckin mama like that." Anthony stepped in front of me.

"Psh. Momma? Just let me get a look at her this bit-" The guy reach past Anthony and touched my face. Anthony charged at him and they went full on. Anthony was sending fast blows to his face and chest. "You wanna still talk about her fuck ass nigga? Huh!?" The slung each other on the ground and Anthony got on top and started banging his head on the ground.

"Anthony! stop!!" I screamed. The guard just watched them. "Are you not going to do anything?" I asked. He looked at me and then back at them. Antonio, Antoine and Kin'Ni took it upon themselves to TRY and pull Anthony off of the guy but he pushed the off of him. "That's Enough." The guard finally yelled.

"Are you fucking serious?" I cried. The guard jerked Anthony up and threw him against the ground and then called for nurses. "Put Your Hands Up Against The Wall, Alsina!"

Anthony put his hands up like he was instructed and all I could was his busted knuckles. Blood was gushing out and the back of his hand was covered in the other guys blood. I got sick at the sight. I walked towards Anthony. "An-"

"Don't Get Near Him!" An officer yelled at me.

"This is my son."

"And he's MY inmate. This my house. Get the fuck away from him."

"Hold up.. Don't be talking to my mom l-" Antonio got cut off.

"Shut The Hell Up!" The officer got in his face. Ky'Lin started crying. I went and picked him up. "Anthony.. Call me. I love you sweetie. Stay strong in here. You won't be in long and keep handling your fucking business if bitches like him fuck with you, you understand me?" I asked. He turned his face to the side to face me. He nodded. Me and the kids started to walk away all of a sudden I heard hard hits and groaning. I turned around to see Anthony on the floor getting beat by an officer. "Quit!!" I ran over there after I gave Ky'Lin to
Kin'Ni. "Nah, mama- ow.. Just go.. I'm good. Don't cry.. I'm good." He laid there taking the hits acting as if the pain didn't affect him.

I'm getting my baby out of here.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for mistakes..

Thoughts?

Comment.

Vote and Share.