C.12

E.C

Three months later..

||Kayla Phillips||

"Hello, how are you feeling today?" The doctor came into the room.

"Better." I gave her a faint smile. "What time is it?" I asked

"Eight-thirty pm. You've been out for quite a while Mrs. Alsina.

"I slept so good."

"You got a GOOD little gift over there too." She cheesed at me. "A fantastic man came and brought this after your children call and told him the wonderful news.

"What news?" I asked reading the card and seeing money in it. 'I love you and I hope you forgive me for everything I've ever done to you. I can't wait for this. -trey'

"You're pregnant."

~~~

"Mama! Wake up!"

"Noo!" I screamed.

"What's wrong?"

"Where's Trey? Where's he been" I asked Antonio

"Uhmm.. Well according to Instagram he was on tour.... I don't know where now, he hasn't posted anything or called in three days. Why?"

"How'd these balloons get here?"

"What balloons?"

I looked around and I was in bed. Oh. I thought to myself. "Have you took your medicine?" He asked me.

"Not today." I said. I shook my head and got out of bed.

These last couple of months has been crazy. I feel depressed. I take this medicine that helps me comcemtrate because without it I just go deep in thought and lose focus. Every since the night August kissed me and Trey seen, he hasn't talked to me but he has came by once or twice a month to see the kids. He hasn't talked to me and I don't get that because we only fucked once and he doesn't like me like that, and I don't see me liking him like that anymore. I really only see him when he's on Snapchat or Instagram. Getting high, and drunk.. Having all these women around him. I can tell he's fucking them. Just by the slick shit he does when he's recording them. I haven't been able to see Anthony yet. The little girl that he got pregnant is due in two months she's been coming by every month and calling me almost everyday. I've been working with Anthony and we came up with something and we're going to see if it works pretty soon. Anthony has called almost every day until he got involved in a fight where another man died. He's called to see how Chelsey was doing and Briana is pregnant with August's child.. She's four months. I found out when August came by trying to get some and she mysteriously popped up telling me that.

Me and August is legally divorced now. He comes around all the time and tries to get with me. He doesn't even really pay the kids any mind.

"Here.. Go get your sister and them ready." I held my head and then got up. I dragged myself to the bathroom took my medicine and did my daily hygiene routine. After I did all of that I went downstairs. I smelled food cooking but I didn't know who'd be cooking cause the kids know I don't allow them to cook on the stove while I'm sleep or not around them. I finally got in the kitchen and seen all the kids in the kitchen around the table eating and I looked towards the stove and seen Trey. I walked over to the kids and seen eggs, bacon, and waffles. "Mom! See what Trey fixed us." Ky'La raised up a piece of her bacon. I smiled and tried my best not to get sick. The smell of this bacon makes me feel nauseated. I don't know why they keep picking it out. I sat at the table and looked around at all of my beautiful children. I just wish Anthony was here. I was caught off guard by a plate being sat in front of me. "Thanks." I said, dryly. He didn't say anything back. I scooted the plate away from me and laid my head down. "What, you don't trust my cooking or something?" Trey asked sitting down with his plate. I shook my head 'no'. "Just don't feel good, and don't have an appetite right now. Thanks though."