C.2 (part one)

Anthony, Keelen, Antonio
Ayla, Antoine
Kin'Ni, Ky'la, Ky'lin in MM.

||Kayla Phillips||

I pulled up to my house and seen that Anthony's car was parked in the driveway indicating that he was home. I turned off the car and got out and carried a few bags of groceries in. I went in the house and it was dead silent, which was quite shocking considering my kids are always arguing, or fighting about something. I went inside the kitchen to put the bags down when all of a sudden I heard.

"Whoop dat bihh's ass Ayla."
"Fuck ha' ass up."
And "Aye, chill." Along with a bunch of laughing. I went to the back sliding doors and seen ALL of my kids outside standing in a huddle, jumping up and down, cheering and stuff. I opened the doors and stepped out, and slowly, VERY slowly made my way to them. Anthony turned around laughing and smiling, until he saw me. His smile turned into an awkward frown. "No, no.. Mama it ain't what it looks like." He walked towards me with his arms out.

I put my hand up. "Shut up Anthony. What in the hell are you, your brothers, and sister doing?" I asked.

"They are playing." He said

"You're lying. Why's your sister fighting, and who is this little girl, and why she at my house?"

"You gotta ask ya son that mama." He walked away. Son? Which one? I walked my way over to Antoine and Antonio as if I was their friend. "Heyy!" I smiled sticking my head between the two of them. They both had their arms crossed they glanced at me and rolled at me, and took a double take and realized what time it was. "Oh, mama! Hey! What you doing back from work this early?" Antonio asked

"Well.. Today was my day off, but they called me in to handle something. It doesn't take long for me to handle business. I left out thirty minutes before y'all got out of school, but what I need is for you to explain to me why your sister is whooping this little girls ass before I whoop yours? I know she's your company."

"Ma.. We was just chillin'." He shrugged. "Next time ask me. Now break this shit up, and send her on her way. Antoine, and Kin'Ni, come on in. Where's Ky'la and Ky'lin?" I asked

"They both sleep. They been sleep since we got here." Kin'Ni answered walking away from me. "Alright. We'll y'all go get cleaned up and get ready. We're about to head out in about two hours. You know your father... Always missing an early flight." I said. Antoine smiled at me. "What? Is something on my face, or what?" I asked. All of a sudden I felt arms wrap around me. "Hey baybeh." I heard that deep, sexy, New Orleans accent that makes me melt, against my neck.

"Hey!" I turned around and kissed August. "I thought you wasn't going to be getting here for another two hours or so?"

"I tricked you." He laughed. "Whea's my luh baybehs?" He asked, referring to Ayla, and Ky'la.

"Ky'la's sleep and Ayla.. She's in her room." I told him. He nodded and started running up the steps.
I laughed, because the last time he did that he fell, hard as hell.

||August Alsina||

"Ky'la." I walked into her room. She's knocked out. Snoring, one arm and leg hanging off the bed. "Ky'la." I tapped on her. She opened one eye and mugged me. "What?" She spat

"You betta watch how you talkin ta me. Get up, and put something cute on. We about ta go out." I told her and made my way to Ayla's room.