C.5 (part three)

||Nobody||

Kayla's heart dropped. She opened her mouth to speak but no words would come out. "No." She finally let out, her voice cracking. "No you're not." She began to cry. She wanted to believe that he was just saying this just to be saying it, but this time she knew something was definitely up.

"Yes I am. I can feel it." He cried.

"From what then, August?"

"A-"

"DON'T!... You say aids." She stiffened, balled her fist up as tears flowed from her closed eyes.

"I wasn't! I was gonna say aye, I don't know yet.. Cause I don't. I keep passing out, I'm aching. I'm not sounding right. I'm not feeling right. I'm not myself. I'm fuckin' suicidal, and depressed. I wanna kill myself almost everyday. Nothing's right anymore an it hasn't been fa' a long ass time. I dont want ta' be hea' anymo'. I just want ta' die."

Kayla crawled on to him and cried into his chest. "Don't talk like that. Why haven't you went to a doctor yet? Have you told anybody?" She asked loudly.

"Mama!" She heard Anthony bang on the door.

"No, an no." He answered.

"Well. We're going to go tomorrow."

"You ge-"

"August. We're going to make sure you're alright!"

"Bay-"

"Baybeh nothing. Please don't doubt me August. Don't let your mother get between what we have." Kayla said. August nodded. They both looked each other in the eyes and started crying.

"Mama!!!" Anthony beat at the door again, harder. "Anthony! Wait, dammit!" Kayla yelled.

||Anthony Alsina||

All I hear is crying and shit, so I want to know what's going on. "Anthony! Wait dammit!" My mom yelled at me.
A couple of minutes later she finally opened the door. Her eyes and face was red. I know she'd been crying. She finally looked up at me. She bit her shivering lip. "Ma, you good?" I asked I reach my arms out and pulled her in for a hug, and she started crying. I looked over at my dad an he was wiping his eyes, and he turned to where he was facing the other side of the room.

"What's going on yal?" I asked. They didn't answer me.

"Pops. What's going on?" I asked

"Nothing, Ant. We good." He said.

"Are y'all really trying to be on that?" I asked

"We'll talk tomorrow when we find out."

"Find Out What? Give Me The Damn Gist!!" I yelled. My mom slapped me and pointed in my face. "Don't you talk to him like that!"

"Ma all I'm sa-"

"Shut up!" She cut me off."

"NO!!" I yelled. "Shit! I'm sorry for being disrespectful at this moment but I'm the oldest! I'm finna graduate and up through. I want ta' kno' what's happening, what's wrong with my mama an daddy, if I need ta help, if thea's anything I can do.. Cause if something happens ta y'all ima feel like it was my fault cause I ain't do shit about it." I spat and walks off.