C.4

||Nobody||

"Grandma... You kno' you straight making shit up." Anthony shook his head.

"Ant. I'll knock yo ass out right na'. Talk ta my mama like that again."

"You a damn lie. I can't believe you'd even think that! This is my sons friend for crying out loud! I'm married and grown as hell! I wouldn't do that."

"Psh, shid. I wouldn't doubt it. Your desperate ass would pop pussy for anybody."

Kayla nodded. "Ima let you have this. August. This is your son. I wouldn't do that. But ima leave until she leaves before I do something I regret."

"Somethin' like what Kayla? Cause we both know you dumb as fuck if you think you'd put ya hands on my mama and me not beat ya ass."

"I'm just going to leave okay?" She started crying. Antonio, Antoine, and Anthony all went up to her and hugged her. "No, stop! Just watch him for me." She said referring to Ky'Lin.

"That's your problem now. You always run off." Sheila said

"Are y'all really doing this? We have company! This family is so fucking embarrassing, it's a shame. Sometimes I wonder why I'm still here."

"Ma.. Don't say that." Antonio said getting mad, tears building up in all of the boys eyes. Miguel just stood there, shocked.

"No! Matter fact, i'm staying right here. August, get out of my house." Kayla wiped her eyes.

August looked at her like she was crazy, as did Sheila. "Son, didn't you pay for this house? Don't you pay the bills, and everything else?"

August didn't say anything. Kayla dared him to. She dared him to sit up here and take all of the credit lying.

"Son."

"Nah.." August finally spoke. "I bought that house an she does everything else."

"That's damn right. I have my own job Sheila.. Do you? You live off your sons money and aren't even appreciative for it. You can get out of my house too. From now on I'll fly the kids down to Atlanta for one weekend a month to see you. You can leave now."

She laughed. "Come on son." Sheila stood up. "We'll be waiting on you to call us up to the doctor for that DNA test. We'll stayed down here until it happens. This boy hasn't even denied anything."

||Anthony Alsina||

"Miguel. Come on na' I know you ain't fuck my mama." I said

He didn't say anything. "You'd know if I did. Trust me."  He finally spoke

"Bruh. If you did then you fucked ha' when we was freshmen which means ima beat yo ass an my mama finna go ta jail, an my daddy gon divorce ha. My grandma grimey ass hell and she'll fuck something good up."

"FUCK YOU AUGUST!! You Did This Shit Before And What'd A Damn Test Prove? That He Was Your Son! Just get out, take ya mama with you. Mama's boy. Shit, you should've married her. Gotdammit!"

"Bay-"

"Antonio, here. Take my keys and start up the car. We going to go out for a little while." I heard my mama say.
I walked to the living room and seen my dad and grandma walking out the door. Ky'Lin was just sitting on the couch with his knees to his chest, pouting. My mom just stood with one hand on her hip and another on her head. Her eyes closed, but when opened red. Antoine was sitting down and had his elbows on his knees and his head in his hands. "Ma.. You good?" I asked

"I'm fine. I'm perfect. You should know by now. Stupid shit like this always happens." I nodded.

||Antonio||

"Ant."

My mom turned around to see Miguel. She turned back the other way.

"Yeah?" Anthony asked

"Do y'all want me to leave? I mean.. I feel unwelcomed a bit and at the center of attention."

"Nah. You good." He said.

"Yeah. You don't have to leave. You've been welcomed hea'... Besides. We kno' our mama wouldn't fuc-.. Ooh sh-. I mean wouldn't freak with chu. You too young my nigga. What was you gonna do? Knock ha up when you was thirteen?" I asked.

"mierda, yo estaría y'alls padrastro a los trece." He mumbled. "Nah." He answered loudly.

"Nigga probably wish. He got tha biggest crush on ha."

"Mama!.. Police an 'nem." Ky'Lin said in a baby voice. We all ran to the window.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sort this chapter wasn't really anything. But it's going to get real interesting.

Comment.

Vote and Share.