C.9 (part two)

Explicit Chapter.

||Kayla Phillips||

I put my clothes on and went back into the house to see if Trey was still here. What's wrong with him? I walked to the living room and he was sitting on the couch with his elbows on his knees and his face in his hands. "Trey." I said softly.  He slowly raised his head up. "What's up, girl?" He slightly smiled glancing at me before staring at the ground. "What's wrong?" I sat beside him and cuddled up next to him holding his arm. He looked at me and smiled. "Nothing."

"You sure?" I asked

"Positive." He leaned in and kissed me.

"Stop!"

"Why?" He kissed my neck. "I'm still married."

"Girl.. We just fucked.." He kissed me between words. "Like six times in the last ten hours."

||Nobody||

"So." Kayla tilted her head to the side to give him better access. "Trey, August m-"

"Shh. Chill out. Don't you eva talk to me about that nigga." He whispered in her ear and bit it. He stuck his hand in her shorts and started rubbing her.
His hands were so eager to enter her that his fingers began to sink in almost instantly and she muttered 'Oooh' as they did. The heat of her pussy was crazy and the excitement that she felt as he ravaged her with his fingers was very intense. He plunged his fingers firmly up into her, forcing her legs to open more and her body to actually go up onto her tippy toes. They both stood up and  She felt herself being lifted up and pushed into the wall. He pulled her shorts down and got on his knees and licked her pussy like he was licking a good ass ice cream cone sending chills through her body. He took her left leg and put it over his shoulder, he did the same with her other. He rubbed his face all in it. She squealed. "I fucking love it when you're nasty! Sexy mother fucker.. Shiit!" She moaned and start riding hice. Legs spread, his tongue fucked her pussy while she tried to be as quiet as possible knowing she was about to cum.

"Cum for me Kayla," she heard in her head.

"Ooooh, fuck...I'm...Cummmminnnngggg," she heaved as her legs started to shake. His tongue didn't stop, nor did the slaps he was sending to her ass. He groaned a bit and continued to fuck her with his tongue and he came.

As she came down from her orgasm, she felt the hard tip of his dick replacing his tongue at her opening. She had put herself so deeply into her subspace during her orgasm that she didn't even notice he had undid his pants . He laid her on her back and teased her only momentarily with his dick before shoving every single inch inside of her.

"Ohhhhh fuck... ME!!!!" she gritted as tears filled her eyes from the pain and pleasure he was feeling at the same time. "Talk dirty to me baby!" Kayla moaned not realizing she was talking to  Trey calling him 'baby'. He began fucking her.

"Shut the fuck up." He put his hand around her neck and choked the breath out of her. "Yeah, I fucking love that. Choke me harder you fucking punk bitch!" She slapped him. Trey laughed at that and thrust hard into her making sure she felt every inch of him and it hurt. "But you MY bitch, right?" He bent down and whispered in her ear. She licked her lips and shook her head 'No'. He nodded and laughed. He started fucking her hard. "AH! FUCK! .... Shiiiiitttt! Oh My God! Oh my FUCKING GODDDDDD!"

"You my bitch, now ain't you?" He asked

"HUH?"

"YESS!!" She screamed and came long and hard. "Mommy!" Kayla and Trey both heard.

~~~~
Questions part two.

From mrslittrean22

To: Sheila- sheila you ain't got no man in our life?

From: Sheila- Jesus.

To: Briana- why the hell you not in jail?

From: Briana- I was innocent. I honestly thought that me and Mille was going on a vacation.

To: Chelsey- Why you lying on Anthony?

From: Chelsey- I'm not.

To:_ Trey- Are you using Kayla?

From: Trey- I don't think it's called using her.

From: Trinnfans

To: Miguel- Did you ever mess with Kayla.

From: Miguel- The results will tell you.

To: Anthony- why you mess with that little girl? She caused you so much trouble.

From: Anthony- This Thing Called Life. Shit happens.

From: NewMommy014

°Is August really Ky'Lins father?

°Why Kayla still with August?

°Why August and Kayla can't seem to get right?

Answers:
°The answer is in the results.

°She really loves him and wants to stick to her wedding vows.

°#ThisThingCalledLife .. S H I T happens.

From: SimplyBree318

To: Kayla- Kay why didn't you go back to trey the 1st time Aug fucked you over?

From: Kayla: Because I was scared to. I was young and dumb. On top of that he was mistreating me just like August did but he never cheated on me. I thought he did but he didn't. It's confusing.

To: Trey- Trey, what do you want out of you and Kayla? Are you playing her like August?

From: Trey- Nah.. I've always been feeling her but..

To: August- August, WHEN YOU GONE MAN UP? You losing your family smh

From: August- I'm  man enough. I just Ned the respect I want
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comment.

Vote and Share.