C.16 (part three)

||Kayla Phillips||

I had JUST got the kids to school, got back home, took a shower and on my way to bed when the doorbell rang.
"Oh My Fuckin!!" I whined. I walked downstairs and stood on my tippy toes to look out the peep hole. August. I walked away from the door.

"Kayla.. I know you looking out this door, open it befo' I bust it tha' fuck down."

"And you will get the police called 'tha fuck' on you." I mumbled.

The door all of a sudden opened. "How did you just get inside my house?"

"I did once live here and I had the keys." He said and tossed them to me. "Well give me my damn key and get out."I said.

He walked over to me. "Get away from me. Go crawl to that damn roach, Briana." I walked away from him.

"Kayla, why you actin' like this? Stop playin and take me ba-"

"Tuh! Nigga you goofy. You're a JOKE! Take you back? I wouldn't take you back if you was the last man on earth!"

He chuckled. "You kno' you don't mean that."

"Bu-" he cut me off by kissing on my neck and grabbing my ass.
"Get Off Me, You Asshole!" I slapped him in his face.

"Give me three reasons why you don't want me, and why I shouldn't try to work things out with you and the kids." He looked me in my eyes. I walked away from him.

"I can give you more than three.." I chuckled. "I'm not single, I'm pregnant, you've hurt me repeatedly after I was willing to let you have plenty of chances, y-"

He held his hand up and gave me a look. "You pregnant?" He paused. "You fucking pregnant? Huh?!" He walked up to me ripped my tank top off me. Revealing my bare upper body. I covered my breasts.

"Yes. I'm pregnant... By Trey, I'm taken by Trey, I'm loved and treated like a woman and person by Trey. The kids are loved by Trey. He shows more love to them than you ever have."

"You're dumb as fuck." He walked away from me. "You really dumb."

"Tell me something I don't know!" I walked up to him and mushed his head. "Tell me something you don't tell me every time we talk on the phone." I did it again. "Tell me why I shouldn't be happy? Tell me why you don't want me to be happy? Every since I was a teenager it's like you had me wrapped around your finger.. Like I was just attached to you, I couldn't leave you alone no matter how bad you treated me. I'd always come back. At times I had happy moments with you but in all reality I was NEVER happy with you! I shouldn't never let you lead me into having any relations
with you and my life w-"

"Shut up!" He said

"No! My li-" I tried to continue.

"Shut Tha Fuck Up! I'm trying to warn yo black ass."

"For what? You think you going to hit me?"

"Nah, ima have your small ass flying around this fucking house in a minute."

"I wish the fuck.. I'm not the same ole' Kayla that was scared of you or any other nigga. But let me ask you on your way out the door... Briana... Didn't she leave you because you was a broke ass nigga with nothing? Hmm, she pops up after all this time once you done stacked some money up claiming that she never stopped loving you, you believed her, you got her pregnant while you was still married to me, to get back at me because you thought I cheated on you and had a baby by someone else, but I proved your stupid, goofy ass something didn't I? Walking out on a down ass female for a clown ass BITCH.. But I'm good now.. Happy and all.. You can leave though. I know yo hoe's probably waiting for you at the doe'." I laughed. He just sat there looking stupid.

"Got some new dick and you trying to act brand new? Dick game not better than mine." He chuckled shaking his head."Kayla please don't do this." He begged

"Do what, be happy?" I asked

"I love you... I want to be wi-"

"You don't know what you want." I shooed him away.

"Look... Just have tha' baby an leave him.. I'll man up and do better. I'll go to counseling and shit."

"No! Get out of my presence. Your existence is irrelevant to me."

"Kay-"

"What part of No don't you understand? The N or the O?" I laughed saying what he had said to me. He got mad and walked past me "pregnant?" He chuckled before walking out of the house. I went behind him and locked the door. I texted his phone now that I think about the little incident that happened with Ayla.. He probably won't even say anything to her, but at least I let him know, with him being her parent and all.

I went back upstairs found another tank top and climbed into bed. Finally I can get some sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y'all think Kayla's going to stick to everything she's talking about or you think she just talking.. For now?

Comment.

Vote and Share.