C.16 (part two)

||August Alsina||

"August! You need to help me get Anthony out of that hell hole. I thought it was bad when I went to jail, but that place he's in is ri-" Kayla cried into the phone.

"No."

"Exc-"

"I said no."

"Augus-"

"What.. Part.. Of.. NO.. Don't.. You.. Understand? The N or the O?"

"August why are y-"

"Y'all don't need me, right? Don't need me so don't call me for shit. Call that nigga you been fucking." I began to hang up.

"August why are you treating your kids like they somebody from the street? They did nothing to you... Hate me all you want but don't  do this to our kids. You're being a terrible father."

"You not too good of a mother yaself."

There was a long pause before she started talking again. "Okay August.. I'm glad to hear that. If I'm such a terrible mother how would you feel about keeping the kids next month while I go get myself together."

"I had for about three years a-"

"So you want to throw up the time I got kidnapped? Really... You must be doing coke again cause you done lost yo rabbit ass mind talking to me like this."

"What's the little blessings and shit Trey be talking about on Instagram? Y'all getting married? Or you done let his ass fuck and get you pregnant cause I ain't letting you have it.. If you are."

"Mom, you pregnant?" I heard one of the kids in the background.

"Ky'La sit down and shut up, I'm talking to you yo-"

"You got me on speaker phone?"

"Yup! So they can hear how you are and know I'm not keeping them away from you."

"Fuck you Kayla. And tell that bitch ass ni-"

"Daddy... Can I come live with you?"

"Who's that?" I asked

"Ayla." She responded.

"Yes.. Let her live with you August. Take the burden off me. Let's see if she'll get smart with you how she is with me."

"Ayla, ima be on the road."

"So.. I can stay home alone."

"No you not." Kayla said

"But I'm not going to be living with you so you can't tell me."

"The hell if I can't. I've raised you your whole life so I'll tell you what the hell ever, and no you not going to live with him how about that?" Kayla spat.

I laughed. "Kayla.. We going to court and I'm going to get full custody of my kids. Briana will be here to look afta' them.. He gonna need help with the baby when he gets hea'."