C.9 (part one)

Two days later..
Friday..

||Kayla Phillips||

"Hey, Trey. Wazzam?" Antoine walked into the kitchen.

"What's good, Toine?"

"Nothing... Bout to head to school.." He picked up an orange and began to walk out. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm helping ya momma with something that needs to be fixed."

"What's that?"

"The guest house is messed up and your father won't help so Trey's here to do it."

"Okay.."

"Where's Antonio and Kin'Ni?" I asked.

"They already at the bus stop."

"Okay. Tell them to ride the bus home to Natasha's house because that's where were gonna stay tonight. We flying to see anything tomorrow." "And wait for Ky'La so she not walking by herself."

"Yes ma'am." He walked by me and sat on a bar stool. "Has dad been here?" He furrowed his face at me.

"No, why?" I asked. He just sat there and looked me up and down and looked at my face and shook his head. "Nothing... Just asking."

"Okay..." He started again. "What's wrong with your neck and the way you're standing?"

"What you mean?" I asked nervously, side eyeing Trey.

"Well.. You got big bruised patches all on your neck and..." He made a weird face and squinted his eye. "Is those bite marks on your-"

"No.. I.. Actually I burned myself trying to straighten my hair and no... No. Just go! I'll walk Ky'La out there." I said to him. He shrugged his shoulders and walked out. Trey was smirking. I shook my head, rolled my eyes and went to get Ky'La.

||Nobody||

"Ky'La... Hurry up."

"I'm coming ma! I'm putting my shoes on." She told Kayla before running out of her room. "Wait. Ky. Come here! Hug and kiss!" Kayla reminded her.
She ran back to Kayla and have her a hug and kiss goodbye and Kayla slowly walked her to outside and called Antonio to meet her halfway. She walked back into the house and to the kitchen. Trey was just staring at her. "What?" She asked nervously. She was felling like a teenager that had the biggest crush on someone who always looked at her but didn't like her back. He shrugged and shook his head. "Well. Ky's still sleep."

"What, you wanna go again?"

"Go where?" She asked.

He chuckled. "To another world, baby."

"You already almost got me caught by Antoine.. No. Ky'Lin's here and he's smart."

"We can go to the pool house like we did last night."

"No.. Everything's broke.. I'm-"

"Let's break it some more" Trey walked up to Kayla and turned Kayla around,  grabbed her hair roughly and bent her over. "Give me five or less minutes and I'll have you cummin again." He whispered in her ear. "I.. Trey I have the doctors appointment." She mumbled.

This turned her on and she was already getting horny. She turned to him, looking at him like he was a drug an addict feened for. He grabbed her hand and led her to the pool house. The bed was broken so he laid on the floor on his back. What are you doing?" She asked. He just motioned her to come here. "Take ya short off." He told her. She did so and walked over to him. She straddled him, wondering. What's he gonna do? Fuck me with his pants on?

He grabbed her and scooted her up. "Tre-" Before she could finish she was sitting on his face and his mouth was going to work. She gasped. "Shit!" She tried to raise up off of his face but he held her down pushing her down further on his face. His thick warm tongue began flicking at her clit and swirling around it. "Oh my god Trey!" She moaned. He stood up with Kayla's legs wrapped around his neck. He roughly put her against the wall and raised her up a little and continued. He licked her up and down, between her folds stuck his tongue inside of her and rubbed her clit fast and hard with his thumb. "Tremaiiinnn- i-i.. Fuck!!" Kayla cried as her orgasm built up. "Cum on my my tongue." He managed to say with his tongue still inside of her. She came and he devoured all of it. He still continued after she had came. She got down to her knees and swiftly pulled his sweatpants and boxers down, to her luck as soon as she did that it just popped up in her face. He was already erect.

She put her hands behind her back, spit on it and licked from the head to the scrotum and then all around it. Looking up at him while she did it. He had his fists balled up, his mouth was wide open his lip and he was staring her in her eyes as she did it. "Stand up." He demanded. She didn't listen so he pulled her up. "Go over there to the wall." He told her. She did so and he followed. He pulled her hair and bent her over once more before sliding in her. She cursed her self and arched her back. "Throw that ass back, ma." He slapped her ass and grabbed it. Each time she would bounce back he'd meet her with a deep, hard thrust making her scream. "Okay. Stop, stop.." She said, hurting. "Hold on! I'm almost there." He grunted letting go of her hair and placing his hands on the wall. And started fucking her some more. "Ah! Ah! Fuck me harder!" Kayla moaned and came. He pumped a few more times before pulling out and using his hand the rest of the way. "Shhhieeet." He grunted as he came. Kayla licked her lips watching him do that. He's so fucking sexy. She thought. I should've fucked him when I dated him.

"Damn." Trey mumbled. He picked his pants up from the ground and slid them on and walked out of the pool house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Was This Chapter Lame?

Comment.

Vote and Share.