C.8 (part two)

||Nobody||

Kayla stood on her tippy toes and leaned into Miguel. She stared in his brown eyes with her watering eyes. She looked at his somewhat big lips and thought about kissing them. He's my sons friend though, and i'm still married. She thought. She put her hand on his chest and trailed her hand up to his broad and muscular shoulders, and just looked at him. "What are you doing?" Miguel asked lowly trying not to think about fucking his friends mom. Kayla stopped and just hugged him and started crying. "I just wish Anthony was here." She cried."

"We all do." He rubbed her back. "Who are you?" An unfamiliar voice to Miguel asked. He turned around. Trey Songz? He thought. "I'm Miguel.. Her son, Anthony's friend." He told him.

"Then shouldn't you be at school?" He looked him up and down and sat the teddy bear and food down.

"Yeah.. But I came over here to see I she needed something. Anthony would appreciate it."

"Trey what are you doing here?" Kayla interrupted

"I came by to check on you.. I hit August up and he said he was back in Atlanta an he told me about Ant, and something else." He side eyed Miguel.

"Uh, I'll talk to you later.. I'm going to go to school now. I'll come by later after school to check on you all again." Miguel headed out the door and closed it behind him.

"Why you crying? Come ere, girl, give Trey a hug." Trey walked to her and pulled her in for a hug.

~~

||Trey Songz||

"You done?" I asked Kayla.

She didn't respond, but I still heard quite a bit of movement. She finally cracked the door open. "Step out so I can come out." She told me. "Alright."

||Kayla Phillips||

I went to my dresser and dropped my robe. I slid on panties, leggings and put on a t-shirt. When I turned around Trey was just staring at me. I furrowed my face at him. "What, nigga? And I know you didn't watch me get dressed."

"I did.. My bad." He held his hands up in defense, and chuckled.

"You're not funny."

"Well I tried. So, you miss me?" He asked

"What do you mean?"

"Did you miss me? You know... How we used to be before everything went downhill."

"Yeah, I guess. But I'm ma-"

"For now." He cut me off. I rolled my eyes and shook my head. "Okay."

"So... Answer my question. You not cheating by telling me the truth."

"Yeah. I do, only a little. I just miss being treated right and being held, and treated like I meant something. I miss that I could talk to you about anything."

"So you miss almost being Mrs. Neverson?" He smirked.

"Hm, no. Never again. Nopee!"