C.2 (part three)

||Kayla Phillips||

"Anthony. Get your ass back here right now. I swear it's your ass when you get back." I gritted through the phone, on voicemail for the thousandth time.

"What in the hell did you even say to him, August?" I asked

"Don't fuckin' question me like you stupid. I didn't say shit ta  him to make him fuckin cry like a luh ass baybeh and leave." He snapped

"Uh. Don't cuss at me for one. For two maybe if you really cared about Anthony like he cares about you you'd know more about who he is and why he does what he does."

"What, leave and cry? I kno my son."

"Like you've never cried before. He cries because he's pissed the fuck off and he leaves so he can cool off. He's been diagnosed with depression, and an anger disorder two years ago."

"Why you ain't neva told me?" He asked

"I did." I started, before the door opened. "You just never listened." I finished. "Anthony where was you?" I asked.

"Away from hea'." He answered. I stepped in front of him.

"Can I.. Go to.. My room?" He asked motioning.

"After you sit here and talk to me."

"Mama, I'm ti-"

"Sit ya luh ass down an talk ta ya mama." August told Anthony. Anthony gave him a 'who the fuck are you talking to' look.

"Alright. Go on up there. But give me your keys though." I stuck my hand out. He sighed, but put them in my hand and walked past me.

"What Tha Fuck Was That?!" August jumped up and down like a little hype ass boy.

"Don't start with me!" I warned

"Nah. Ant!" He ran up the stairs after him.

"Yeah?" I heard as I followed him.

"Give me yo damn phone too. You grounded."

||Nobody||

Anthony chuckled. "Grounded fa' what? No I'm not, an you didn't pay fa this and you don't pay my bill." Anthony continued to chuckle. August punched him dead in the mouth and pushed him. "Watch how you talk to me." August pointed in his face. Kayla ran over to them and stepped in between. She turned to face August and slapped him in the face. "What In The Hell Is Wrong With You!? Don't Fucking Touch Him If There's No Damn Reason To!!" She yelled.

"Don't put yo fuckin' hands on me!" August shoved her a bit.

"Aye dude." Anthony said stepping around Kayla, getting in August's face, although he's about three inches shorter than him. "You not gonna put yo hands on my mama. I done seen too much of it when I was little an I couldn't do nothin about it, but na' I can. I don't care if you is my daddy. You not putting ya hands on my mama. That's on me." Anthony said.

||Kayla Phillips||

"Anthony go to your room, Now! Don't you talk to your father like that either, and you are grounded for two weeks for your smart ass mouth. Now go get you a wet rag and put it on your lip." I grabbed him. He walked to his room and slammed the door.