Fifteen: The Brother

Isaiah ^

---

The Brother

I woke up to my body rising in an up right position in a fast jerking motion, my body propelling me forward as though out of a bad dream. I scan my room for Nathaniel having the urge to wrap my hands around his neck and perhaps snapping the bloody thing.

Why did he even do that? There was genuinely no need for it, we were all speaking like adults. He didn't have to cheat his way into the end of the conversation, he was being so unlike him.

As soon as a situation involves Isaiah he just loses himself and becomes someone else, someone far deadlier than I ever imagined.

I turn my head towards my bedside table, where my digital clock is sat, checking the time and date. It was seven the next morning. Meaning the moron knocked me out for an entire day. I hate him so freaking much right now.

"Morning." I jumped a little.

What the hell, I just looked up a second ago when the heck did he even get here?

"Alexander," My hand lay on my chest, "What are you doing here?"

He shrugs, "Making sure you wake up."

I scoffed. He was sat on one of my couches, two phones sat beside him. His hair was in a bun and he was dressed in black jeans, black Chelsea boots and a navy button down. He looked handsome.

Nonetheless, I nod, "Well, I'm up now so you can leave."

There's a crease between his brows, "Why were you fighting for that Creature?"

What had happened between him and Nate once I was out? Is he alright?

"Where is he?"

An irritated sound escapes him, "Where did you learn English? You don't answer a question with another question."

"Where. Is. He? We're on my territory now, Alexander you will do well to remember that." I repeat his words from the other day.

He rolls his eyes clearly recognising the words, "Nathaniel's chambers."

That cannot be good.

Rising to my feet I mutter, "Bloody hell."

He has an incredulous look on his face, "You've got to be kidding me, are you going to attempt to rescue him?"

"Yes. He knows something about me. I need him alive."

This gets his attention and I almost wish I had kept that information to myself. The look in Alexander's eyes does not look good, he was thinking of something my mind could probably never begin to make up. I instantly felt sorry course through me, I had to get to Isaiah first even though I doubted that I would.

"What does he know?"

He rises slowly from his seat, determination clear in his facial expression and body language.

"I don't know! That's why I need him!" I yell, exasperated.

Alex growled, "The only male wolf you need is me."

I rolled my eyes, "Shut up, you know what I mean."

I got out of my bed only to realise I was in nothing but a shirt that didn't belong to me. Alexander obviously coming to the same conclusion from the length and general shape of the shirt growled angrily.

"He changed your clothes? He touched you. Oh, Nathaniel is so dead."

This I want to see.