Chapter Twenty-Four

Start from the beginning

“YES OF COURSE I FUCKING LIKED YOU AND I STILL DO SELENA! NEVER IN MY LIFE HAVE I CARED ABOUT A GIRL SO MUCH! I NEVER FELT THE WAY I FEEL AROUND A GIRL LIKE I DO WITH YOU!” I yelled. “SELENA I’M IN LOVE WITH YOU!”

I heard Selena chuckle a little, like she didn’t believe me.

I couldn’t help, but my anger was building inside me. “CAN YOU STOP BEING A BITCH FOR TWO SECONDS!” I yelled but instantly regretting it. “Wait—babe, I didn’t mea—“

Selena just pushed me away. “Wow you say you love me, and then you call me a bitch.” Selena said calmly. I furrowed my eyebrows. “Now go do us both a favor and go hook up with Barbara and leave me the hell alone, since you know that’s the kind of guy you really are.” She snapped. I don’t know why, but that really broke my heart knowing Selena thought I was really like that. But I also had anger inside me because of what she just said thinking she knew me.

“Fine! If you want me to go hook up with Barbara so badly I will! Since you know that’s the kind of guy I really am.” I said. I saw Selena let another tear go and I just turned around storming out her room and out the door.

I got in my truck and texted Barbara telling her I wanted to meet. She told me she was at her house so I told her to send me her address and she did. Soon I was driving off to Barbara’s house.

Selena’s POV

I slid down my wall letting all my tears pour out. Justin was going to hook up with Barbara because I told him to. But this wasn’t my entire fault.

Justin lied to me straight to my face. And that’s what hurt. And what hurt even more was he called me a bitch.

Once I found the strength I pulled out my phone and called Krista.

“Hello?” Krista said. I didn’t say anything but just cried in the phone. “I’m on my way Sel.” Krista said quickly then hung up.

10 minutes later I saw Krista walking into my room and she came straight over to me hugging me.

“Babe, what happened?” Krista said looking at me.

“Justin.” I whispered.

We sat up and got on my bed.

“What happened?” She asked.

“We had a fight.”

“About?”

“He lied to me about meeting Barbara, then we came home, argued and he called me a bitch so I told him he could go hook up with Barbara since that was the kind of guy he really was, and then he just stormed out.” I said through tears. Krista didn’t say anything but just embraced me in a hug. “And you wanna know something else?” I said sobbing harder, “He told me he loves me.“

“And I love him too.”

Justin’s POV

“Thanks for letting me stay here dude.” I said plopping myself on River’s couch.

“No problem dude. So are you gonna talk to Selena?” He asked.

“I tried talking to her. She didn’t listen.” I scoffed.

“Well she is a girl. Maybe you should wait until the morning. I mean her birthday is coming up.” River said.

Shoot Selena’s birthday is Monday. I can’t have her upset for her birthday.

“Maybe you should give her a pre-birthday gift. Like take her out tomorrow, get a hotel room.” River said.

“That’s not a bad idea my friend.” I chuckled. “I guess I’ll have to talk to her anyways since I said I love her.” I added.

“You said what?” River kind of yelled sounding surprised.

“Yeah, while we were arguing, I told her I love her. And dude, she didn’t even believe me.” I said.

“Well, you never were the type to love a girl Justin. You’re gonna have to prove to Selena that you do love her.”

“So you believe me when I say, I love her?” I asked.

“All seriousness.”

I thought about it for a minute. I really did love Selena, and I needed to prove it to her. “Well man I’m just gonna go to bed.” I said.

“You know were the guest room is.” River said then walked off to his room. I walked off to the guest room taking off my shoes, jeans, and shirt leaving me in my boxers. I got in bed and just thought about today. I looked at the clock seeing it was almost 11 at night. It has been a long day. I met with Barbara, Selena caught us, Selena and I argued, I went over to Barbara’s house, almost had sex with her and now I’m over River’s house.

Yes I actually did go over Barbara’s house. When I went over there, we drunk a little and we basically just talked and she told me she still had feelings for me, blah, blah, blah and next thing I knew we were making out and my shirt came off, then hers, and while I was un-buttoning her pants, I couldn’t help but think about Selena.

Selena was hurt—and it was my entire fault.

Barbara’s POV

My head was pounding right now.

“WHAT THE HELL WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO? BEG HIM TO STAY?” I yelled in frustration.

“UH DUH!”

“I thought the plan was to have Selena catch him and me at the yogurt place together?”

“Yeah, and it didn’t work.”

“Oh yeah, but it did!”

“But it wasn’t enough.” He snapped.

“IT WAS ENOUGH FOR JASMINE!” I snapped. I really didn’t want to do this.

“BUT NOT FOR ME OKAY!”

“Why can’t you let them be happy?” I said sighing.

“Because Selena is supposed to be mine, not Bieber’s.” He scoffed.

I saw him looking at his phone’s screen. “Are you seriously going to send that to Selena?” I asked nervously.

“Maybe. Not yet though. I rather wait.” He smiled with an evil smirk.

“Selena seems so nice, why do you wanna break her heart? If she’s happy with Justin then—“I was cut off.

“She is not happy with Justin, okay! He is just playing mind games with her and then he’ll break her heart. I’m tryna help her from that.”

“For some reason when Jasmine tells me she’s trying to help Selena from getting hurt I believe her, but when you say it Jeremy, I feel like you just want her to yourself. Your being an in conceited jerk!” I yelled. I felt something collide with my cheek and my cheek was turning red. “Did you just seriously slap me?”

“Maybe you’ll think twice of what you say bitch.” Jeremy chuckled. He soon left my house leaving me alone. I didn’t wanna do this anymore. I agreed to help Jasmine, not this jerk.