Chapter Twenty-Four

Start from the beginning

It was Justin and he was with Barbara laughing and having a good time.

Justin’s POV

I never told Selena I was meeting Barbara, instead I told her I was going over River’s. I know lying to her was bad, but I really needed to talk to Barbara.

My plan was to tell Barbara I was happily with Selena, but it soon changed when Barbara and I ended up having a good conversation. She was telling me about her times in Australia and we were also re-calling the times we had with each other before she left. I looked at my phone’s clock and saw it was almost one o’clock and decided I needed to tell Barbara now.

Just as I was about to tell her my phone started ringing and I saw it was Selena.

“Hey babe.” I smiled into the phone.

“Hi Justin.” Selena said sniffling.

“Wait--babe are you crying?” I asked.

“Tell me where you fucking are Justin.” She snapped.

“I told you I’m at River’s.” I said. I looked up at Barbara and I saw her eyes get wide, that’s when I saw Selena standing right next to our table.

“You are so pathetic and a fucking liar. I HATE YOU!” Selena said. She turned around quickly running to her car then I saw her speed off.

“Fuck.” I said. “Sorry Barbara, I gotta go.” I said. I didn’t even bother to listen what Barbara had to say, all I know is that I had to go chase after Selena.

I jumped in my truck and sped off to Selena’s house. Once I pulled up I noticed Selena was just now getting out of her car and she was heading inside.

“SELENA WAIT!” I yelled after her. Selena ignored me hurrying inside. I ran in after her following her upstairs to her room. She was about to slam the door but I caught it, stopping her from slamming it. “Sel, babe, let me talk to you.” I said walking over to her. She just held up her hands telling me not to come closer. She didn’t say anything she just stood there looking me in my eyes, tears rolling down her face. “Are you gonna say anything?” I finally said sighing.

“I FUCKING HATE YOU. JUSTIN YOU FUCKING LIED TO ME. YOU SAID YOU WERE GOING TO SEE RIVER BUT YOU LIED. INSTEAD YOU WENT TO GO SEE BARBARA. THE GIRL YOU ONCE LIKED. I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN YOU STILL HAD FEELINGS FOR HER! WHY DID YOU MEET HER? HUH? TO TELL HER THAT YOU WANT HER BACK AND YOU WAS GONNA LEAVE ME IN THE DUST? OR TELL HER THAT YOU NEEDED A GOOD FUCK BECAUSE I WOULDN’T GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT. THAT I’M MAKING YOU SUFFER BY WAITING!”

Selena began to yell. Well dang, now I wished she would have stayed quiet.

“I FUCKING HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!” She yelled running towards me hitting me. I grabbed her hands telling her to stop. “LET GO OF ME!” She yelled.

I let her go and she stared at me. “Leave.” She said coldly. “I never want to fucking see you EVER again.” She snapped.

“Well that’s kind of hard since you know; I live here until my parents get back.” I said trying to brighten the mood.

“Then go live with Barbara. I’m sure you two would have a lot of fun.” She snapped.

“Will you let me explain why I went to go see her?” I said.

“NO! I don’t want to hear it Justin. YOU LIED TO ME! YOU FUCKING LIED TO ME! I’M SUPPOSED TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND! OR DID YOU FORGET THAT! DID YOU EVER EVEN FUCKING LIKED ME OR WAS IT ALL PART OF YOUR GAME?” She yelled. She thought I actually didn’t like her?