Niall - Claustrophobic attack

(This will be like the one I did for Louis, just a different plot line and Niall. Enjoy!)

Requested by daddynhoran

Niall's POV

"Thank you everyone! We've been One Direction! It's been a pleasure to play for you all!" Harry said, through his microphone. We were running backstage, trying to change into dry clothes in the process, shirts and towels going everywhere as we dash through the people to the awaiting van. I arrive first, sitting in the far back, Liam is second, sitting next to me, then Louis and finally Harry; his boot heel getting caught on the edge of the van, making Harry face plant into the van floor, Louis burst out laughing, Liam run to his aid, and me sitting there staring off into space.

"Oh no, Harry..." Liam says as Harry stands up again, blood trickling from his nose. Louis finally stops laughing, takes off his WHITE t-shirt and hands it to Harry to mop up the blood. Harry thanks him and we head to our hotel. We've just finished the final show of the American leg of the On The Road Again Tour, and we start the European leg in about a week. So we're looking forward to a short break. The van ride is quiet, the occasional whimper from Harry, Louis typing away ridiculously fast on his phone, and Liam and I making general conversation in the back. Before long we pull into the hotel, unfortunately for us, the back entry is closed and the outside of the hotel is swamped with paps and fans. I groan and pull my knees to my chest as the window bashing starts. I have claustrophobia and all of this is quite overwhelming sometimes, especially if I'm tired and we've just done a show. The banging slowly stops and I unhook my arms from around my knees to see the van doors open and Harry step out first, followed by Louis.

"Mate, are you sure you'll be alright?" Liam places a hand on my shoulder, patting gently, I turned to face him and he honestly looked so concerned.

"Li, I'll be fine, the quicker we get in, the better it'll be." I gave Liam a small smile before the guards helped us out of the van and towards the front of the hotel. Once we were inside, the fans let loose and started to rampage through the hotel. My breathing started to quicken and my heart was racing. I grabbed onto Liam's shirt to steady myself as we got to the elevator. Once we got inside, the guards had to push the fans and paps out of the doors so we could leave, but that wasn't exactly easy.

Louis' POV

Once security managed to bail the fans away from the elevator, the journey was pretty smooth. We had to head up 12 floors because we were on the top floor of the building. Niall was as white as a ghost, clutching onto the handrail for dear life and Harry's nose was still pouring out blood, but everything was mostly okay.

"Niall, Harry, how are you guys feeling?" I asked the two lads. Niall just nodded and Harry gave me a thumbs up. I smiled and looked at the floor numbers 5......6......7..... And then it stopped. We thought someone was getting on the elevator, but when the doors didn't open we knew something was wrong. I looked over to Niall, whose eyes were as wide as anything and if it was possible, he became even paler. He started to shake and he crawled into a fetal position and rocked back and forth, still shaking horribly. Liam crouched down beside him and rubbed his back, but that only made Niall start to cry.

Niall's POV

'It's okay Niall, you can do this, only 7 floors to go.... 7....6.....5........' I was waiting to count to four when the elevator randomly stopped on the 7th floor. All of us looked at the door, waiting for someone to step on, but the doors never opened. My eyes widened as I realised we were trapped. I clenched the handrail harder as I slowly shuffled myself into a fetal position on the floor. I was shaking, deathly terrified and I wanted to burst into tears, which is exactly what I did. Liam came over to me and started to rub my back, and I just started to cry. I was muttering random things that even I couldn't comprehend. I was just rocking back and forth on the floor of the elevator, saying random things and crying my eyes out. Liam stood up and I felt really alone. I could see the boys talking to one another, but it didn't help. The walls started to close in and it got worse. I couldn't bare it anymore, I thought this was just a nightmare, so I did the first thing I could think of. I screamed. I screamed so loud I think I deafened some of the people in the hotel, but when I was still in the same position, I knew this was a reality.

"Niall, Ni, buddy. You're okay, we're all here for you and we're gonna be moving again really soon." Harry bent down, finally a blood free nose, and pulled me into a hug. I didn't hug him back, I just sniffled into his chest. A few moments later, he pulled away and sat beside me instead, the others following suit.

~~~~~~~~

After what seemed like a lifetime and endless conversations, we felt the elevator start again with a jerk. I smiled and stood up slowly, watching as the little numbers slowly went up to 12. When the doors opened, I ran out of the elevator and bent down on the carpet.

"We're free. We're free." I said, before kneeling down and kissing the floor, spluttering when I stood up, but smiling nevertheless. "Hey boys," I said, when they went to walk into their rooms, all shaking their heads at my random outburst. They turned around and looked at me, eyebrows raised. "Do you think we could take the stairs next time?" I asked, a small smile on my lips.

"Oh, no, Niall." Liam laughed as he walked into his room. I followed behind, skipping merrily into my own room. Let's just say I won't be going back to elevators any time soon...

A/N: Hey everyone! I'm so sorry this has taken me so long to get up, I've literally just gone back to school and that's hectic, my schedule is so messy that I've hardly been home, let alone been on my computer and this has been very roughly typed on my phone, so apologies in advance for poor spelling or shocking grammar or both even. :3 oh well. Thank you for the request, I hope it was what you wanted and I'll see you all soon! Please send in your requests guys, I love to hear all of your fabulous ideas!! :D

Love you all. -Chi xx.