Harry - BSM

BSM - You've got a broken arm and he treats you special

(You're 14 he's 21)

Y/N POV

I was struggling to try and make breakfast with this stupid cast on my arm, I fell down some stairs while I was with One Direction on their tour and I had to fly back home because I couldn't do anything once I found out my arm was broken. I was messily rushing around the kitchen trying to prepare something to take to Harry. He got here really early this morning and is still sleeping. I went to move to pull the eggs out of the frying pan when I dropped the utensils all over the floor with a horrendous cluttering sound. I froze in place, afraid of waking my sleeping brother, I heard him softly calling me from his room.

"Y/n, are you okay down there, love?" Harry softly called. I walked up the stairs and down the hall, knocking lightly when I reached Harry's door. "Come in." He said. I walked in and his face lit up like a Christmas tree, he shuffled back so his back was resting against the headboard of his bed and he waved me inside.

"Harryyy!!" I squealed softly and jumped on his bed, giving him a one-armed-lop-sided hug. He laughed and wrapped his arms around me and I laid back against his chest.

"How's my princess?" I laughed at the old nickname, I wanted to be a princess when I was little, and I get annoyed with my parents if they still use the term, but Harry or the other boys I don't mind.

"Well, it's been pretty boring without you here and I can't do much." I say, gesturing to my broken arm.

"Well, how about, I get dressed, come down stairs, help you finish breakfast and then I'll invite the boys over for movies at lunch?" I grinned and nodded rapidly, getting off of Harry and racing down the stairs to pick up my clutter and to let him get dressed.

"Smells good for someone with only one arm!" I turned around to see Harry, dressed in black jeans, a pink, polka dotted shirt and the gold boots he loves dearly. I stuck my tongue out at him and he chuckled. He walked over and grabbed the frying pan from the stove and put the eggs on the plates that I put on the kitchen island a little earlier.

"You can cook like me!" Harry praised as he saw my pancakes on another pan on the stove. I beamed at him as he finished loading the plates. We sat down together and talked about his tour, the boys, their hiatus, anything really. Harry and I, although our age gap is really big, we're actually really close, despite him being so far away all the time. He'll Skype every time he is in a new place, he texts, calls and even takes me with him when they come back to the UK. However, I don't think mum will let me go again...

"Haaaaaazzzz?" I ask, dragging out the letters, putting on my best puppy dog face as Harry cleans up our breakfast items.

"Hmm?" Harry hums.

"Can I listen to your new album?" I ask, smiling really big. He turns around and looks at me for a second before shaking his head. I frown, my eyebrows furrowing, he just stands there, smirking at me. "Whyyy?" I whine. I've heard it before, I heard it when they were playing it on the tour bus...

"Because it's out soon princess and I don't want to spoil it any further for you." I was about to protest when I heard a knock at the door. I dismissed myself from the kitchen and opened the door, not checking who it was first. My eyes widened in surprise as I saw the boys standing in front of me, big smiles on their faces.

"Y/N!!!" They all screamed, running in the door, knocking me off my feet.

"Oww, guys, be careful, you're on my arm!" I groan as Louis rolls off me and onto the ground, Liam and Niall following. Harry walking out only seconds later.

"Sorry babe, are you okay?" Louis asked me, standing to his feet and offering me his hand. I grab onto his larger hand and hug him when I stand, moving to hug Liam and Niall as they stand too.

"Yeah, I'm okay. What are you guys doing here?" I asked, looking at all three of them with my eyebrows raised.

"Harry messaged Liam and said he was home and that you're arm was still messed up, so we came to help." Niall replied, stepping over towards Harry, engulfing him in a hug.

"And by Niall helping, he means eating everything within walking distance." Louis sassed, earning a laugh from Liam, an eyeroll from Harry and Niall flipping him off. I laughed and Liam came up to me and threw his arm over my shoulder.

"How's the mini best friend?" Liam teased, I punched him playfully before taking my seat on the couch in between Niall and Liam.

"I'm good, can we watch a movie please?" I asked Harry, who turned on the movie player. "Who wants to watch what?" I made the mistake of asking.

"Grease!" Louis shouted

"Love Actually!"

"TOY STORY!" Came from Liam, we all rolled our eyes.

"I second Grease!" Niall said, I inwardly cheered, I love musicals. Everyone turned to look at me, waiting for my answer...

"Oh come on! We all know what I'm gonna choose..." I said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. Louis and Niall high-fived me and Liam and Harry groaned. I chuckled as I watched Harry put the movie in and press play. About 10 minutes in Niall went into the kitchen and came back 5 minutes later with a massive bag of popcorn in hand. I tried to take some and he swatted my hand away and hissed at me. I cringed and scooted over a bit closer to Liam and put my head on his shoulder, feeling a bit sleepy despite it being only half two, sleeping with a cast is challenging.

"You okay, princess?" Harry asked. I nodded, my eyelids growing heavy. I felt myself being lifted off the couch, my arms went around one of the boys necks as they carried me to my room, I was placed on my bed and felt the covers being pulled over my small frame. I opened my eyes a little to see Louis closing my curtains.

"Lou.." I mumbled sleepily.

"Yeah, love?" He said, sitting on my bed.

"Thank you, tell the boys I said sorry, that I love them and make sure to thank Harry for making me feel so special today. Also, make sure Niall leaves me some popcorn please?" I gave him a small smile, which he returns.

"Of course, princess. Sleep well." Louis said, kissing my forehead softly. I whispered thank you before I felt my bed rise and I heard a muffled thud as he closed my door. I fell asleep with a smile on my face, I really did have the best brother in the world.

A/N: Next chapter!!! I have my idea for my next one which will probably be up tomorrow, it's Louis' BSM. I hope you like this one. It was my first BSM, so I hope it's okay. Thanks for all the reads guys. I love you all.

-Chi x