Sheriff who?

Its been two weeks since all that shit went down. Chibs has been staying with me an helping me with everything. Im finally able to walk alone and be more active. The bandage has been off for three days now. Chibs and I haven't really done too much sexually together, to be honest I wasn't allowed. I did give him a few good blow jobs and we kissed a lot. Right now he is at the clubhouse. I just finished getting ready to leave so I can go to work at TM today. Chibs wanted to stay to be sure I made it ok and didn't need anything but I have to get used to doing everything on my own again so I sent him to work. I grabbed my purse and headed out the door. I drove to TM and parked. Chibs was at the TM office with mom, kerri and sam. I got out of the truck and walked up to them. I noticed juice and happy in the shop working.  

"didn't trust me to make it" I asked those at the office.

"just being cautious" mom smiled.

"babysitters" I laughed.

"aye, im just here because I care too much" chibs smiled.

"yea, I know, you staying at the house tonight" I asked him.

"until you tell me to leave" he said.

"ill see you this evening" I said.

"aye, listen we should talk soon" he said.

"ill come to the clubhouse in a few" I said.

"alright" he said.

I watched him walk off and then turned to hug kerri. Sam kissed my cheek and headed to the clubhouse.

"I helped gemma while you were out" kerri said.

"I appreciate it, she gets bored here alone" I smiled.

"yes I do" mom laughed.

"thanks for everything" I said to both of them.

"no problem" kerri hugged me again and headed in the office.

"that Scottish sex god really likes you" mom said.

"he feels this is all his fault" I said.

"why" she asked.

"because he cheated on me and he thinks he pushed me back to happy which caused this" I said.

"honey you need to make him see that's not true" she said.

"I have, I keep telling him and trying to make him understand" I said.

"he will get it, just keep pushing" she said.

"I will" I smiled.

"heyyyy princess" juice yelled walking over.

"juicy boy" I said jumping up in his arms and wrapping my legs around him.

Juice was laughing loudly and carried me to the shop after mom went inside.

"how the fuck are ya" he asked setting me on the tool counter and standing between my legs.

"im good now, I didn't get any ice cream yesterday" I said pouting because he had to work late and couldn't take me the pint of ice cream I asked for.

"tonight, Ill come by when I get off" he smiled.

"alright, ill see you then" I said.

"think he bought it" juice whispered

"don't care" I laughed.

Juice helped me down and I headed out of the shop, until happy cut me off.

"how are you" he asked.