notes, panties, rings, and murder

I sat up in bed. I'd been in Nevada for three days now. Today im heading back home. I got showered and dressed and headed out. I drove for hours until I ended up outside my house. There were no vehicles there so I knew kerri was at school and chibs was at the clubhouse or on a run. I parked and went inside. The house was clean spotless. Kerris room looked lived in but the bed was made. I went upstairs to see my room, I found chibs' reaper ring on the dresser. I picked it up and looked at it, there was another ring on the dresser too, it was too small to be chibs' ring, it belonged to a female, it could fit on my ring finger. I grabbed both rings and continued looking around, I found a pair of black lace underwear. I picked them up with a plastic bag and threw the rings in the bag with the underwear. I headed down to the kitchen. There was a note on the counter.  

Scotty,

It's been nice getting to know you!

-Jarry.

I grabbed the note and headed out. I drove to diosa and went inside. Nero was at his desk as usual. I walked into the room and sat across from him.

"where the hell have you been, your moms been worried" nero asked hugging me.

"I had to get away, I have a question" I said.

"whats up princess" he asked.

"do you have a girl by the name of jarry" I asked.

His eyes got wide a bit and he looked me in the eyes.

"no, that's the new sheriffs name" he said sharply.

"new sheriff" I asked.

"while you been gone, shits been happening mami, unser had to retire, sherrifs taken over charming pd. New bitch named althea jarry" he said.

"she was in my house" I said.

"why" he asked.

"im guessing shes fucking chibs, I found her underwear, rings and a note" I said.

"fuck mami, did you go by the clubhouse" he asked.

"no I thought she may be a diosa girl and I could ask her some questions" I sighed.

"go talk to unser" he said.

"alright" I said.

I got up and hugged nero. I walked out and headed to the new sheriffs office. I had nothing to talk to unser about. I walked into the sheriffs office with the bag in hand. I walked through the office not stopping to listen to the deputies. I sat in a chair across from this cunt looking sheriff.

"can I help you miss" she asked.

"seems you're a frequent in my home" I said softly.

"excuse me" she asked.

"you don't know who I am" I asked.

"no obviously I don't, I just started here and the last thing I have time for is a two bit little girl with issues" she said.

"maybe these will jog your memory" I said laying her underwear, ring and note on the desk.

Her eyes went wide and slowly lifted to land on me.

"he was my ole man, thank you for taking care of that problem, stay the fuck away from my house and my club or ill fuckin kill you" I said stiffly.

"don't threaten me" she said.

"I didn't, I don't make threats, I make promises and I keep them" I said grabbing the note and chibs' ring and walking out.

I drove to the clubhouse. I parked as I saw mom coming to the doorway of the office.