Tacoma

I woke up early and was a little groggy. For some reason I felt that everything id been dealing with was a dream. I looked over and the bed was empty of everything except me, my pillow and the comforter.

'was it a fuckin dream' I thought to myself.   

I got up and got dressed in holy jeans, a black tank top and my doc martens. I did my makeup and hair and headed downstairs. I met kerri in the hall, she had her backpack on and was ready for school.

"sleep good" I smiled.

"yes" she smiled.

"have a good day at school" I said softly.

"thanks tay" she hugged me, I kissed her forehead and she headed out.

I was stood in the living room facing the front door when arms wrapped around me and lips touched my bare shoulder. I turned to see happy. I smiled softly and enhaled a deep breath I didn't realize I was holding in.

"whats wrong baby" he asked.

"thought I was dreaming that you were back" I said softly.

"nope, im right here, I got coffee" he said.

"yumm" I smiled.

We had coffee and headed to the clubhouse. I rode with happy, once we got to the lot we parked. The sheriffs car was parked in the lot. Unser was in the shop office talking to mom. Happy got off the bike and wrapped his arms around me from behind. He stayed like that the whole way to the clubhouse, and inside. We stopped at the bar and talked to sam and rat. I noticed chibs and the sheriff at a table. I realized that jax wasn't here yet. Happy picked me up bridal style and buried his face in my chest.

"daddys hungry baby" he said loudly in that sexy rasp and carried me to the back room.

I was well aware he was just putting on a show but not having him in forever, that sexy raspy voice and his hands all over me combined with his intoxicating scent of cologne, cigarette smoke and leather made me want him more than he could ever imagine. We got down the hall and he set me on my feet and chuckled a bit. He was completely taken off guard when I slammed him into the wall and climbed up him wrapping my legs around his waist. He stumbled and we hit another wall, I laughed kissing him harder. He carried me until we were in his old room. We didn't make it to the bed, the door was good enough to hold us together. After a good thirty minutes we were redressed and laughing about how this entire situation came about.

"fuck princess, I was showing off for chibs and his bitch" he laughed.

"I know, but its been a while" I smirked.

"I know, im sorry" he said.

"were good, lets go rub it in" I laughed.

Hap got in front of me and lifted me onto his back. He ran through the hall and out to the clubhouse. Jax was at the bar with tig. Chibs and his sheriff bitch were still at the table talking. Hap ran over to jax and stopped fast. I laughed out loud until tig peeled me off happy and had me over his shoulder.

"nooooo your taller, im scared of heights and molestation" I yelled laughing.

"fucker, you enjoy being molested by me" he laughed.

"only on Fridays" I said.

"your in luck" jax laughed.

"damn it Friday, you've failed me again" I yelled laughing.

"mature crowd you have here scotty" I heard the sheriff say.

I shoved off tig who held my wrist since he heard it too.