The One For Him ~ Chapter Fourty-Seven

Chapter 47

'Baby your name shouldn't have been Alex Jude', I glanced at him with my dark sunglasses, put the book down and started rubbing my tummy.

It was a hot, sunny Sunday and we decided to stay in his house beside the guitar shaped swimming pool. I was lying on a thick, fluffy red towel while he was sitting on a chair infront of an improvised picnic table. A huge umbrella protecting us from sunlight. I was wearing a two-piece checkered gray and white swimsuit with my baby bump showing while he was wearing a tight black swimming trunks, emphasizing that huge package infront. Ohh! I'm melting! I'm melting!

'What do you mean?', he looked at me and frowned slightly. He was busy reading whatever it is that's keeping him from me this past few days.

I cleared my throat and wipe the drool off my face. Can't blame me, he's a scrumptious strawberry ice cream!

'It would have been great if you're an Alexander. You know, like King Alexander the Great'.

'He's gay'.

'So?'

'I'm not gay'.

'But Alexander has a nice ring to it', I pouted.

'I know'.

I sighed, stood up slowly and went to sit on his lap. I'm bored. The book I'm reading wasn't that exciting as I thought.

'You finished your story?', he asked, brows raised.

'No'

'Why did you stop?'

'Our sex scenes are more exciting and titillating than that', I sighed and wrapped my arms around his neck then whispered...

'I want to fuck baby'.

'Now?', he sound astounded.

'Uhuh', I nodded.

'Baby?', he glanced at my bump.

'She'll be fine', I grinned. ' I miss you', gave him a peck on the tip of his nose. Swimwear bottom started getting soaked with need. But to my dismay, he took a deep breath.

'We'll be married next week'.

There was an awkward silence.

'You don't want to make love?!', my voice sounded outrage.

'I do but it might strain you and I have work to do. I have to finish---'.

I got off his lap in a huff.

'Okay, don't fuck me and don't come near me, ever again!', I walked away, heading towards the door. Sashaying my ass.

'Claire!' I heard him calling my name but I ignored him.

I was hurt. He doesn't want me now for I'm an ugly baffoon. Oh God!

I'm ugly! Ugly! Ugly! The word ugly started to resonate in my brain like a chant.

I was wiping my sniffles when I felt his hand restraining my arm.

I tried to pry it away and avoid looking his way.

'Baby, I'm so sorry. Forgive me'.

I kept quiet. Shit! I was daydreaming about him and now this rejection is so... So...

He pulled me towards him, my back bumped against his front. Oh fuck! He's hard!

His erection is so rigid against my soft ass. Mmm...

'You think I don't want a fuck, huh? Think again. This sexy ass of yours is driving me mad with desire but I have to stop myself baby. I have to take care of business first for I'm planning to take a year off after our wedding'.