The One For Him ~ Chapter Eleven

Chapter 11

'Claire sweetie, lunch is ready', I heard Mama calling from the kitchen. That means I need to get up on my butt and set the table. I put down the novel I'm reading and glanced up. Dada was studying me, I noticed my parents kept doing that since I came here.

'What?', I asked Dada with a smile on my face.

He nod his head pointing at the dining table's direction. Oh-oh that means we will discuss it over lunch. I'm nervous now. Did they know I slept with a guy? Shocks! I hope not. Mama and Dada are very traditional people, they believe that sex should come after marriage only.

I took the glasswares, silver spoons and fork from the cupboard and set the table. My stomach is growling for I can smell Mama's cooking. She is one of the best cook on earth, I'm not saying that for I'm her daughter coz it's true. My mother is a chef but she stopped working once she had me. While Dada worked as a successful architect in the city. Both of them were great. Dada worked while Mama became a hands-on wife and mother. She never regret not pursuing her career for she said in doing so, I turned out into a proper lady not a tramp. What a laugh, huh?

***

I was very silent during lunch. I ate too much, more than I usually do and that didn't escape my parents' attention.

'So who is he?', Mama asked.

I looked up and saw them staring at me. Both of their eyebrows were raised. I looked at my plate and hesitantly asked,

'Wha-what do you mean?', then I ate a mouthful. Hoping they will take the hint I'm not done eating.

'You know who I'm talking about? That young lad you slapped ', Mama took her tea and sipped it. That means she's done with lunch and small talks, or rather, big talks are about to begin.

I set my spoon down and took my time chewing. Oh my! Did they find out I fucked Alex? What will Dada say?

'We're waiting Clarissa', Dada. Obviously he is bidding his time too.

'Alex Jude Carter', then I let go of my breath. I didn't think I was holding it in the first place.

'And is he your boyfriend? How did you meet him? I heard from Leoni he is Mrs. Smith's grandson?', Mama did her investigations but I don't have any idea who the hell is Mrs. Smith.

'Mama I barely knew the guy', but I slept with him, I spoke to myself silently. Well, I can't tell them that!

'I see. Well, he asked your Dada's permission to take you home at the wedding. We thought you must have reconciled after you had that spat with him. He's so handsome baby. Dada's jealous when I almost swooned infront of him', then Mama giggled. My eyes widened. Oh my! They thought Alex and I were together!

'You didn't introduce him to us Clarissa', there's a somber look at Dada's face. They really thought Alex's my boyfriend. I can't speak.

'Dada, he's not my boyfriend', I squeaked.

'What? But that's what he told us. That's why we allowed him to take you home?', Dada is in rage now.

'Now, now darling calm down. The kids might be having a fight. That's why Clarissa's here. It's just a mutual understanding on their part. You know how kids these days are', Mama gave me a pointed look. It means I must watch what I say to Dada. She made me look like a teen-ager not a woman of 26.

I took my teacup and took a long drink. Gladly the tea isn't that hot or else I would have scalded my tongue.

***

The next day, I spent my time after lunch swimming in the river. The waterfalls are so relaxing, I used them to massage my aching back. The view was fantastic. The crystal water was so clean I can see small fishes swimming to and pro. I took a picnic basket with me (a huge bag with my dry clothes inside) and ate my lunch there. Mama knows I'm going to stay there till dinner starts so she prepared my favorite sandwiches. I swam for almost two hours. No one was around, just me for it is a private place so I took off my two-piece swimsuit, I placed my huge towel and lie naked on the big rock. I stretched my body and lie prone position. Letting the sun heat my backside.

My mind started wandering again. I stopped myself from not thinking of him. It's been almost two weeks but still I remember him vividly. My body started heating up and I know it's not because of the sun.

'Oh Alex', I sighed.

'I guess that means you missed me too', a very familiar voice spoke near me.

I gulped. Is that my imagination again? But I know it's not for my body felt warm. Oh my! He's the only one who can do that to me. He's here

I still didn't look up. I'm quite embarassed being found naked by him. I bit my lip. Why does he always see me in a very uncompromising situation?

'I'm waiting Claire'. I was silent, I can't find my voice.

'What? No hugs or kisses? And here I thought you would do that after two weeks of parting', he sighed, a fake one. He is teasing me again.

Still I was silent. My emotions are fighting with each other. I hate him for not communicating with me but I missed him so much too. I felt like crying so I just stayed put and let him do the talking.

This time, his sigh is louder. Then he went down beside me and lied prone position, too. He just stayed there looking at my face while I averted my eyes.

'I'm sorry. I missed you so much. I can't stop thinking of you, Clarissa. I can't concentrate so I cut my business trip to Uganda. I wanted to spend the rest of your summer vacation with me', he looked somber. So that's where he was, Uganda.

I glanced at him and said in a small voice.

'You didn't tell me you're going to Uganda', I pouted, my tears are welling up. He looked tired and I think he lost some weight too. But still it's him and he's here.

He frowned.

'I asked my assistant to inform you', that means Lloyd. So Lloyd is back from honeymoon, huh?

'Lloyd is back?', I asked him and his frown deepen.

'No, not him. My new assistant. I told her to send you flowers at school everyday as well as in your address. Shit! No wonder you didn't answer my e-mails', he looks frustrated now.

'E-mails? But I barely checked them Alex. Why didn't you called me up then?', my tears are gone now. I turned into a harridan.

'I tried baby but the cellular site there is not working. The terrorists blasted the last one the day before we arrived', he explained. My eyes went wild.

'Blasted? You mean you went to a dangerous place were they are randomly killing people? Are you insane?', I forgot my nakedness and sat up. I'm so furious now.

'Babe I can't just ignore them. They need our help. I didn't went alone, the ambassador and the military was with me', he said that but his eyes are staring at my naked titties now. Obviously his mind is at the 'peaks' of the moment now.

He sat up too and grabbed my nape. Oh, how I missed his lips. He kissed me slowly and sensually. So slow I felt like crying again. I missed him so much too. It's as if all the times we weren't together was transformed into that kiss. He sucked my tongue and that's my cue to deepen our kiss. He bit my lower lip and I giggled. I missed him so much. He traced my lips with his tongue then kissed me torridly again. He did it over and over again I'm not conplaining eventhough the stubble on his face tickles me. We kissed and kissed and kissed more. He is like my sustenance, my nourishment. I wanna burst with joy. Warm liquid seems to leaked from between my thighs and I'm so horny now. Imagine? Just with his kisses he turns me on so bad?

'I need you so much, I miss you baby. Is it okay if I make love to you here, now Clarissa?', he asked against my lips. I smiled and gave him a small kiss.

'Yes please'.