She sat there silently not saying shit, smart move. But if she try some shit, imma have to act a fool in this gym.

"Bitch please ," She began , but I cut her off swiftly.

"I thought this was already addressed, you will not call me that, this time there isn't anyone to hold me back, or save yo ass. So chill out so you won't end up in the hospital." I said while taking a sip of my drink, almost wanting her to swing, but I still was watching the game .

She smacked her lips, "Look hoe, I'm trying to stay civilized but I believe you must of forgot, who you is fucking with." unheard of anger surging the statement up even more , making me raise my brow up, but I refused to let her get to me, or make me get up from this bleacher and punch her.

I just got one question...bitch why you so damn angry??

I'll wait.........

.

.

Oh mmkay.

I hoped she would get the hint she was annoying me and fly her dinosaur looking ass on somewhere .

But you know who ignorant folks are. -_-

"Imma be straight real with you even though I had to address this already to you. Stay away from Dewayne , you look fucking desperate and sad. Do you think he would truly get with you, after he has been with a bad bitch like me. He would be crazy to ever fall for you. He may not see the fact you're throwing yourself on him but I do and I don't appreciate it . " At that point I turned around at her, looking at her like she was completely batshit crazy. She was definitely mad , but why?

"But y'all aren't even together , and I'm not even with him. " I said getting genuinely confused.

She seethed at me " As I said before Dewayne is mine and always will be mine. I was his first love, and that won't change. Think about it, what nigga in there right mind would get over their soulmate that easily. And what are you going based off what he said? I bet he didn't even told you I went over to his house, and let's just say things got heated. " By this time she smirked at me , her eyes blazing still, " I have access to him anytime I want as he does with me. Dewayne wants a girl the please him. You don't even know how, I see how you look at him and I know you like him. It's obvious, and I think its pathetic. He isn't even over me yet and when the smoke clears and he realizes I'm still the one, he'll forget about you. So save yourself right now, stay away from him."

My mind reeled back slightly . She slept with him recently? How come he ain't mention it?

I let my face remain neutral me, trying to stay strong. "We're just friends." I said firmly, ignoring the heartache I felt.

Her expression darkened even more, " One thing you'll know is I hate fake ass, lying ass hoes. I tried to warn you, but your ass is still gone lie. But since I'm here quick question when were you going to tell him about you running away from home? "

I felt my stomach drop, just the mention of my mom made me uneasy and how did she know about that?

One word... Mikeyla..

Oh no.

She drilled even more. " Or the fact you are fired, for sleeping around on the job? Trust me I know it all as well as I know your mom is just dying to see you again. Me being the honest person I am , I figure why not tell her about our little meeting tonight. I know she'd be thrilled."

I felt my face pale, she is truly evil. She smiled , and I just she realized she hit the nail right on the head. Besides the fact I supposedly "slept around on the job." I never did.