Chapter 16

WARNING: STRONG LANGUAGE!

-------------------------

I looked around me, but found no one. 'Maybe I was imagining voices, shit I'm going insane' I thought. Then, I heard a laugh from behind me, it was more forced than real. I breathed out in relief and gave her a glare.

"Stop scaring the shit outta me" I warned her.

"Sorry" she apologized.

Her red eyes were looking right at me. I waited for her to say something, but she just kept being silent. I crossed my arms around me and glared at her, hoping she'd understand that I was angry with her.

"Well" I snapped. "What do you want?"

"I felt the need to explain why I ran" she stated, then silence fell on us again.

I felt annoyed and irritated. "Well, explain, what are you waiting for?"

"I'm waiting for you to give me the premission to explain" she said, like it made sense.

I frowned and looked at her like she was the most strange thing, which she was. "Explain".

Niall's POV

I starred at him, suspicion rising in me. I had a weird feeling about him. 'Be careful'  that faint whisper was talking in my head all day, I couldn't figure out who it belonged to, but I had a feeling that it was warning me about Darius.

"I was hoping, Simon, that you'd give me a hand in building my kingdom again" Darius stated. "Demons in England and Ireland are wandering freely and I find that wrong".

"Well, Darius, I won't be much of a help, I'm handing the throne to Niall very soon, so you should be talking with Niall, not me".

"We'll see about that" I spoke. "But now, clearly, is not the time to discuss your own good".

Liam sniffled a laugh beside me. Justin covered his mouth and his shoulders were shaking. Zayn and Harry were both smiling. Simon on the other hand looked proud of me.

Darius chuckled. "I see a great leader" he said.

"Simon, what a great surprise" the man in front of us greeted us.

"Solmen, it's been a while" Simon stated. "We need some information about William, may we come in?" Simon said.

"Of course you may".

***

"I assure you, Simon, that we do not know anything about William" Daniel spoke.

"Last time we heard from him was the night he killed himself" Boslen said. "He said something about going to pick up flowers, you know William and his obssession with flowers".

"We do promise to inform you of anything we may hear" Daniel promised.

"In the meanwhile, Simon, you should not trust anyone you don't know well, so many people are hungry for the power you have" Solmen said.

I frowned and starred at him in confusion, he glanced at me and nodded. 'Do you mean Darius?' I spoke in his mind.

'Ask Liara' he thought.

"Well then, I shall see you later" Simon said as he got up.

We all stood as well, getting ready to head to the door, I fixed my gaze at Solmen and made him look at me.

'Answer me' I spoke harshly in his mind.

'Liara will explain, I can't answer' he thought.