Chapter 24

WARNING: STRONG LANGUAGE!

--------------------

Niall's POV

"I love you" I said.

"And I like you" she said.

At first, my mind couldn't procsses what she has said, but then it did. My eyes went wide open and my jaw hit the floor. I couldn't believe that she said it. I felt my eyes turn into a really shiny shade of blue. I let out a breath and then a wide grin was spread across my face.

"Wh-what was that?" I asked, wanting to hear her say it again.

"I like you" she whispered.

"Say it again" I said. "Louder".

"I like you" she said/almost screamed.

I smashed my lips againts her lips again, feeling her silk-like lips and with more passion and... affection. 'She deserves the best...' I thought. All the one night-stands didn't make me feel the way Zoe did with one kiss. Everthing about her made me happy... she made me believe that love is not an illusion.

I kept passionatly moving my lips againts hers. I kept my hand free, wandering around her body as she kept tugging on my hair. Couldn't help but let a moan escape from my throat and almost immediatly she moaned back. 'Shit ' I thought as I felt myself get heated. I knew if I lasted a few more seconds, I'd lose it and will not be able to stop myself, so againts my will, I pulled away and got up, immediatly I gave her my back.

"W-what's wrong?" She nervously asked.

'Did I do anything wrong?' She thought.

I turned around smiling. "You did nothing wrong... but if we lasted a few more seconds, I won't be able to control myself" I said, and she blushed.

"Oh" she said blushing badly.

I chuckled. "I'm going to the bathroom... I'll be right back".

***

I slowly ran my fingers through her hair while she was peacefully sleeping. Her head was rested on my bare chest and her arms wrapped around my waist. I grabbed my phone and texted Liam.

To Liam:
Did u get Anabel?

From Liam:
Yeh. She's with Selena : D

To:
Thnx bro.

From:
But... the girl is bruised.

To:
What the hell do u mean?!

From:
I think Zoe's mom hit her. Badly.

To:
That bitch! I will kill her one day... hey one more favor? Plz

From:
*rolls eyes* what?

To:
I know, I know I'm annoying... but find out everything about Steven Hamilton, Zoe's 'supposed to be dead' brother.

From:
Right on it dude.

To:
Thnx I owe u.

I shutted down my phone and threw it somewhere, I starred at Zoe, memorizing everything about her. Everything. Even her little flaws are perfect.

"I will make you happy, princess" I whispered then kissed her forehead.

I woke up, immediatly checking if Zoe was still in my arms. I held her tighter as she was still sleeping, she nuzzeled her head in between my neck and let out a breath.

"Why are you awake?" She suddenly asked making me slightly jump.

"Uh... w-why are you awake?" I asked surprised that she was awake.

"I asked first" she whispered making goosbumps rise on my skin.

I stayed silent.

She lifted her head looking at me with a frown on her beautiful face. Even in the dark, I could see the color of her eyes, her cold icy eyes that have seen pain.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"N-nothing" I stuttered.

'What the heck is wrong with him?' She thought.

"Well... goodnight" she said, then pulled her arms from around my waist and turned away from me.

"Why did you just do that?" I asked.

"Do what?" She asked still not facing me.

"You fucking turned away from me" I snapped at her as I turned on the lights.

She snapped her head towards me. "What the hell is your problem?" She snapped back.

I got out of bed and stood, I felt my eyes turn colors. "You fucking turned away from me" I reasoned again.

She also got up, her eyebrows knitted. "So what?" She almost yelled at me." It's not like I turned away from you because I disgust you!" She yelled at me.

"Then, why did you turn away?!" I yelled back.

She glared at me. She took the lamp and strongly threw it at me, straight at my head.

"For no reason" she screamed.

"Did you just hit me with a fucking lamp?!" I screamed back, not believing it.

"Yes, because you are fucking stupid!"

-----------------------

Surprise! Double update!

Oh, if you noticed, that I somtimes write a sentence in the present, not because it was by mistake, but because I meant that it is still going.... imagine this story as Niall and Zoe writing their diaries.

:::::::::::::Chapter 25 teaser:::::::::》

I rolled my eyes. "I wanna listen to nothing dickhead!" I snapped at him. "Now, get in or leave!"

He drunkly walked in and stumbled a few times, he walked to the couch plopping himself down and groaned loud, I closed the door and headed to him. I stopped and looked him in the eyes.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|

Expect an update every Friday or Saturday.

This chapter is unedited.

Enjoy

AyaJ<3