Chapter 11

WARNING: STRONG LANGUAGE!

----------------------------

He closed his eyes, then opened them. They were back to blue. Not dark blue nor bright blue. Just normal blue. At that moment, I realized that I'm lucky to have a mate, it's much easier to deal with a vampire than to deal with a human and it's so relaxing to know that you and him are always and forever.

"I'm sorry I scared you... it's just..." he trailed off.

"I-I understand".

"You do?" he said locking his eyes with mine.

His eyes were breathtaking, just the color of them amaze you. Things like that were invisible and unnoticable for me cause of hate, but... since I put hate away, I started to notice things like that... his eyes, his smile, his laugh, his hair, his everything. Never have I ever thought I'd start liking this guy, but after what Alexandera said to me, I no longer dislike him, which to me was scaring me and to him was making him happy, and surprisingly him happy, was making a small part of me happy.

"Yeah, I do" I said smiling.

"C-can I k-kiss you?" he said gluping.

I said nothing and he took that as a yes.

Just when his lips touched mine, I felt bombs explode in my stomach. And I'm not kidding, when we were kissing, his lips were cold then turned to warm just like the first kiss. His kiss was gentle, caring and full of love. Love. Just the word itself scared me. He sneaked his hands to settle on my waist while I put mine around his neck. As we pulled apart, the door bell rung.

"Shit" he mumbeled. "Stay here, I'll be right back".

He got up and went to answer the door. I put my fingers on my lips and the warmth of them made me want to kiss him again. I put my hands on my lap and closed my eyes then licked my lips. They tasted like cookies. I mentally laughed

Someone cleared their throat and I quickly turned around then stood up. There was a girl, brown hair , brown eyes as I could tell, short but not shorter than me and a bit curvy.

Worry rushed through my body, I thought that she was Niall's mate and I was a mistake, till she spoke up.

"Hi I'm Katy" she said smiling."You must be Niall's mate, Zoe".

A wash of relieve filled my body. "Hi Katy, nice to meet you" I said as Niall and another guy walked in lightly laughing.

The other guy was blonde with brown eyes as I could see. He was wierd.

"And this is my mate James" Katy introduced him.

"Hey" I said as Niall walked to me and took my hand in his.

"Hello" James said smiling.

***

"Oh my lord!" I said laughing like a crazy person.

Me, Niall, Katy and James were laughing so hard that we could barely breathe right. After all, James was not wierd at all, he was just shy. He was saying hilarious jokes about him and katy when they first met. He was hilarious.

"Hey I'm not the only one who was an embarresment" Katy said as she tried to hold her laugh in but failed.

"Oh my god!" James said. "There's a friend of ours, her name is Katherien, when her mate Stephan found her and told her the word 'mate', guess what she said?" James said.

"What?" i said.

"She said 'where's my ice cream bucket?' " he said as we all broke into laughter.