Chapter 23

WARNING: STRONG LANGUAGE!

------------------------

I starred in disbeliefe. My eyes popping out of my head, and my jaw almost hitting the floor. Right there, stood the man who broke my heart into pieces.
"Zoe" he breathed out, also in disbeliefe.
I jerked up, making Niall jerk up too. I looked at Niall. He was narrowing his eyes and his face held confusion. I then, glanced back at him, then glanced at the child.
I turned my gaze back to Niall. "Let's go" I whispered, not able to speak out loud.
I hurriedly walked away, just wanting to get out of that place. I heard footsteps behind me, then, a hand touched my shoulder. I very noticably jumped and let out a kind of loud whimper.
"Hush it's me" Niall said. I immediatly hugged him. Tight.
I was shaking so bad that Niall had to hug me even tighter. I balled his shirt to keep myself from shaking, but then, Niall's hands sneaked under my shirt connecting them with my skin, he started to move them up and down, and I started to get calm, and my fists loosened up.
"Who was that?" Niall whispered.
It was like I was choked, but I managed to mumble the words. "M-my br-brother" I barely mumbled out.
His grip tightened even more on me. He pulled away, but was close enough to feel his breath on my face. His thump made contact with my cheek and just then, I realized that I was crying. He faintly smiled at me. He then, leaned in, connecting his lips to mine. It was gentle and made me feel... protected. He pulled away, I starred at his eyes and just then, I knew it. The one thing that I always denied, hated and never tried before.
"Zoe!" Someone called. It was him.
Niall hid me behind him in an attempt to proptect me, but I knew that one way or another, I had to face him, so I stood in front of Niall, I felt his chest almost touching my back. My eyes were carrying nothing, but disrespect, hatred and... hate towards him.
"Zoe, pleas-" he started, but I cutted him off.
"Shut up" I barvelly said. "Shut up, Steven, you have no right to even glance at me!" I yelled at him.
"Dad?" The little boy called.
"Get back inside, Austin!" He yelled at the boy.
"I don't know you, you don't know me" I said, then, turned around grabbing Niall's hand, then, headed to the car.
We sat, then, drove away. I curled into a ball an rested my chin on my knees and my arms wrapped around my legs.
"Care to explain?" He gently asked.
I breathed out. "As you saw, his hair is dyed lialic, tattoos and piercings... means he was or maybe still is trouble... he was only sixteen when he ran away, we thought he was dead... we were so close to each other, so close... but one day, he was gone... he left his stuff and ran away... then, a few days later, we got a call that he got into an accident and was smashed up... I cried every single night for almost a year, thinking that he was dead... but no, there he is, with a child... I bet he doesn't know about Beth's death or that dad turned into a vampire" I said, hatred filling my voice.
Niall said nothing and kept driving. I spaced out, thinking about the two events that I never thought that will happen. First, meeting my 'so-supposed-to-be-dead' brother... second, me realizing that I was falling in love... is that how love feels? So confusing, but yet, so... good.

***

"Zoe? You okay, princess?" Niall snapped me out.
"Hmmm?" I hummed, looking at Niall and feeling my heartbeats getting louder. "Ummm... yeah, I'm fine" I softly said.
Me and Niall were sitting in the living room and we were- I mean he was watching TV while I was spacing out.
"Uh... forget about him... I got you something" he smiled, then, pulled a small box from behind his back and gave it to me, I took it from him.
"Wow Niall, you shouldn't have done that..." I said looking at the Iphone 101 box. "It's too expensive... I-I can't accept this".
"Too expensive?" He asked, I nodded. "Oh shut up!" He said annoyed this time.
I laughed at his tone as he chuckled along. "Thanks" I shyly smiled at him.
"You're welcome, princess" he said smirking. "I thought I'd never see shyly smiling at me".
"Shut up!" I playfully hit his arm.
"Ouch!" He pretended that he was hurt.
I starred at him, butterflies filling my stomach. He leaned in kissing me, it was so passionate that I lied on my back as he got on top of me. The way his lips moved on mine, chemistrey between us was so high. I gently pulled on his hair and wrapped my legs around his torso as one of his hands roamed around my body, touching my arms, my waist, my hips, caressing my stomach. After a while, he pulled away to catch a breath.
"I love you" he said.
"And I like you" I blurted out, not regretting it, because it was the right moment  to say it.

-------------------------

I'm truly sorry for the late update, but I do have two reasonable reasons...

1. I just started school, and ya'll know what it's like on the first week... and in my free time (which wasn't that much) I read.

2. My internet is limited, and that past month I used it all.. and whenever I get Wifi, it's only for doing researches for school.

Anyways, enjoy.

::::::::Chapter 24 teaser::::》

She glared at me. She took the lampand strongly threw it at me, straight at my head.
"For no reason" she screamed.
"Did you just hit me with a fucking lamp?!" I screamed back not believing it.
"Yes, because you are fucking stupid!"

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|

This Chapter is unedited.

AyaJ<3