Part Two: A Journey Of Discovery| Chapter 1

WARNING: STRONG LANGUAGE!

-----------------------------

5 Months later

Things have changed, for the better of course. My love for Niall had only grown bigger. I was so fond of him that I couldn't stay mad at him for more than ten minutes, not that he made me upset, it was only teasing. It also seemed that Niall grew more possessive of me due to the fact that we completed the mating process.

Yes, I fully gave myself to Niall.

*Flashback begins*

A month ago (27th April 2100)

Great surprise it was. Niall was very thoughtful, I couldn't be more thankfull for him. We were heading to our room when I decided, I wanted him.

He opened the door for me. "After you, Falme".

I went inside wordless. I turned to him and once he locked the door, I pushed him againts it, it surprised him. I pinned his hands above his head with my own hands. 'Thank god I'm wearing highheels' I thought. I was surprised with myself.

I inched my face towards him, then whispered in his ear. "I want you, I need you" I sudectivly whispered as I purposly brushed my lips againts his earlob.

He groaned. I started kissing down his neck when suddenly, I was the one pushed againts the door.

His dark but yet bright eyes bored into mine. "Flame, are you sure?" He huskily asked.

"Yes".

This night, he made me feel how to be physically loved, and damn, I felt really loved.

*Flashback ends*

I smiled as I remembered that night. 'Damn you, Horan, making me daydream about you' I thought. The door opened showing none other Niall. He smiled, letting me know he heard what I just thought. I groaned loudly as he chuckled.

"How many times do I have to tell you, do not invade my mind?!" I said faking anger.

"Sorry, Flame, but I couldn't resist" he said smirking, seeming not sorry at all. "You know, you don't have  to daydream anymore, I'm all yours now" he said then winked.

I blushed madly. "Come here, then" I sweetly talked. "So I can kick you where the sun doesn't shine".

"Tsk, Flame, you only turned me on" he said before speed-walking to me with a divilish grin making me yelp.

***

"No way! Caramel does not suit me, Selena" I argued.

"Of course it does, Zoe!" She argued back.

"No it does not! Plus, I can wear what I want!"

"Zoe, it's my engagment party... and the theme is caramel and black, women are supposed to wear caramel and men are supposed to wear black" she said like she was talking to a child. "Well, except for me, I'll be wearing gold".

"Who said I want details?" I rudely asked.

"You are my freaking best friend, Zoe" she groaned. "Please, Zoe, please".

"No! I'm not wearing caramel" I said as she gave me her famous puppy eyes. "No, Selena, I'm not Justin, you won't fool me"

Her bottom lip pouted and her eyes widened. "Please".

"Okay, fine! Whatever" I huffed.

"Great, get her the dress please" Selena said as she sweetly smiled at the frustrated designer.

The designer, which her name was Rosa, rolled her eyes at me. 'What the hell is her problem?' I thought. She asked about my size and brought the dress for me. I've assumed that she had a problem with her eyes. 'Stupid bitch' I thought. I roughly snatched the dress from her hands hinting to her that she shouldn't mess with me.

I took my clothes off and wore the dress. It was so beautiful. It had golden roses printed on the caramel dress making it stand out. It was beautiful, but not on me. I groaned as I walked out. Selena awed at me.

"It's so beautiful, it looks super wow on you" Eleanor said popping out of nowhere. Eleanor was followed by the rest of the girls.

"Oh my God, Zo, it's really good" Perrie agreed.

I groaned. Before anyone of them 'gushed' more over it, I walked behind the curtain and changed back into my clothes. Then, I walked out.

"I'm going to my room, call me if you want me, I won't pick up though, oh and I'll take the stupid dress" I said while walking away.

I walked through the open door that leads to mine and Niall's bedroon. He was sitting with Annabel on his lap beside the large window, reading her a book. Niall and Annabel have grown a father-daughter relationship. I leaned on the door frame as I smiled fondly at them.

'He'd make a great father' I thought. I wondered if he wanted kids or not. Few months ago, he told me that vampires could have kids. A chuckle sounded, making me snap out of my daze. I looked at the sorce, finding Niall right in front of me.

"Where's Annabel?" I confusingly asked.

"Stacy took her to Selena" he answered then smirked. "Now, about those kids... how about we start making them now, Flame?"

I rolled my eyes. "Horny perv! Don't call me flame! Why would you call me that?"

---------------------------

Show me love by voting AND commenting.

Lol.

But serouisly, what do you think of this :) ?

Oh btw, go and check out @Nutella_Snapple 's stories. THEY ARE AMAZINGLY AMAZAYN. plus, she's going to write a Larry one ;)

::::::::::Chapter 2 teaser:::::::::》

"Guys" I said. The smell of roses and ciggerets filled my nose.

"What?" Hazel asked.

"I think she's here".

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|

AyaJ<3