THANK YOU NOTE

Before going to the climax of it all, I would like to add a little thank you note here. 

To start with it, a big thank you to pranjaliaditi, without whom the story wouldn't have started at all. 

It was while reading her story 'Merry Christmas', that we had this small comment battle (if there is something like that). 

There was a line in it "finally the meteorite had hit the Empire building in New York", on which we had made some comments. 

me- and once again NewYork is invaded by aliens

her- ya..its the best landing spot for them

me- no...seriously, have one alien to land in India as well...we also want to meet them 

her- if you really want to see an alien, just look in the mirror

It definitely had ended on a funny note and I didn't think any of it further. But a couple of days later, I felt, why not? 

If I want to see them in India, why not I write one. And that's how the story began. 

Then, all you readers showed immense support for this story; and it was enough to carry it all along. Because honestly, I hadn't planned the story at all. 

It was just a one-chapter-at-a-time thing. I don't remember now how many times that plot had changed in my mind, but from what I get from you readers, I think now that it has come out really well. 

So a big big thank you to all you readers for making it such a success. 

I had always read that the most important thing for becoming a good author is, 'always keep your eyes and ears open, because an idea can come from anywhere; and you got to be there to take it' 

I certainly believe it now.