Chapter 10

Third person

As the Kunai speedily flies towards an expecting Zabuza, everyone's eye's widen, surprised that they'd managed to trick Zabuza.

Before Zabuza can think about his next move, he moves out of the way, releasing his hand form the ball of water, setting Kakashi free. The kunai then flies past him and colliding with the water clone, turning it back to a puddle on the ground.

Anger now flashed all across Zabuza's face, he turns to Naruto, blood seeping out below his eye presumably from the kunai hitting his face. With Zabuza angry at a certain blonde genin, he being the motion to fling the dangerously large shuriken back at Naruto.

With Naruto falling down towards the water and Zabuza spinning the Shuriken faster and faster, a shocked expression makes it way on to Naruto's face as Zabuza Says "I'll destroy you!" In his demon like voice. his veins pop on the sides of his head. 

As he goes to release the shrunken blood spouts up into the air and a drenched Kakashi is standing below it, stopping it from going any further with the back of his hand. Naruto soon falls into the water and out of sigh, while Kakashi stares at Zabuza. Hate filling them.

"Kakashi sensei." Sakura says, happy that team sevens sensei is free and able to fight. Naruto soon finds his way back to the surface of the water, and after a few quick breaths, he seems to be pleased with what he's done.

"Naruto. that was an excellent plan." Kakashi says, praising the young Genin for his quick thinking. "You've really grown haven't you?"

"Hahaha huh," Naruto chuckles, head just above the water. "I knew i couldn't get him with my Shadow Clones, that was just to distract him, while he fought the clones, I turned into the Demon Wind Shuriken. He didn't know what to do, believe it. I used one of the Clones to transform into the Shuriken, and when I throw it to Sasuke it looked like a real Shuriken. Sasuke could tell it was me in an instant and he spun around so no one could see, and pulled out his own Shuriken. Now there where two Shuriken, one was real and one was me. I hid in the shadow of the real Shuriken and my target was Zabuza, Of course I knew I couldn't fight Zabuza myself, or even with another person, so that part wasn't in the game plan. I just wanted to get in there and break up his water prison. I didn't know his clone would be wreaked too, that was a bonus, believe it !"

"Yeah, well done Naruto! Whoo!" Zentish yells after taking out his toothpick that had miraculously managed to survive this long.

"Don't brag, you just lucked out." Sasuke says, small smirk appearing on his face.

"Oh yeah well done to you too Sasuke." Zentish says, now placing the toothpick back in his mouth and smiling to the Uchiha.

"The whole thing was just a fluke!" Tazuna yelled.

'you can call it a fluke, but there's no deigning their teamwork was flawless,' Sakura thinks to herself. 'They knew what to do with out talking about it, most of the time they act like they hate each other, and yet their a perfect team.'

"hmm, I got distracted and lost grip of my water prison." Zabuza says coldly, making an excuse to Kakashi.

"Don't flatter yourself." Kakashi says, hand still holding back the shuriken. "You weren't distracted, You were forced to let go."

Zabuza begins glaring at Kakashi. seeing this Sasuke readies himself for a fight. while Naruto floats in the water smiling.

"Your technique worked on me once and it won't work again." Kakashi says seeming naturally calm again. "So what'll it be?"

Naruto ,still floating in the water ,removes his smile and now has a serious face on.

"Sakura, Zentish. You know what to do" Sasuke says. Sakura and Zentish ahead of the bridge builder, arms extended in front, while Sasuke stands in front of them kunai at the ready.