Chapter 2

Picture of team 7

Zentish's P.O.V.

I sit at my desk with my chin in the palm of my hand, bored out of my mind, wondering when Iruka-sensei will tell us what teams we'll be in. I look over to a miserable looking Naruto, who had just gotten beat up by Sakura. Well it wasn't really a fight considering he didn't fight back, but it was still pretty funny to watch.

"All the Genin will be grouped into 3 man squads with the exception of one squad, this squad will have four Genin within it," Iruka-sensei says, making me chuckle.

'Heh what if Sakura and Ino where in a group. I would pity the other people in it'

"Each squad would be led by a Jounin, an elite ninja." Iruka-sensei finishes, making Naruto, Ino and Sakura look up

"Well someone's gotta be in Sasuke's group, I wonder who." Ino says, with her head resting on the back of her hand.

"I dunno" Sakura says questioning look on her face, before she turns so she's looking at Ino through the corner of her eye.

Sasuke lets out a soft sigh, while Naruto looks ahead deep in thought.

"We want each squad to have a balance of strength and ability," Iruka-sensei starts talking again, "So that's how we set them up. I will now announce the squads." He finishes, with the tiniest bit of pride coming out with his words.

He goes through 6 squads and my name isn't called, I begin to lose concentration when I think about how it'll just annoy some of the others if Iruka-sensei had to repeat himself.

"Squad seven." He says with me paying close attention now. "Naruto Uzumaki," he calls making Naruto gasp. "Sakura Haruno," Sakura follows Naruto's led and gasps with him. Followed by Naruto jumping up in the air triumphantly while sakura hangs her head in defeat. "Zentish Anashu," Iruka-sensei adds making me wonder if we're the group with four Genin in it, while Naruto sends me a tooth filled, closed eye smile. Sakura seeming a little upset but still manages to smile. While Ino sighs making me, Shikamaru and Sakura look at her funny. "And finally," Iruka continues. "Sasuke Uchiha." Naruto hangs his head in defeat while Sakura jumps up triumphantly, much like Naruto did earlier. I sigh to Iruka, wishing that Sasuke wasn't with us.

'Great now Naruto and Sasuke are gonna be fighting all the time.' I think making me sigh harder.

"Next squad eight, Hinata Huyga." I look over towards the shy purple haired girl as she replies with a "Yes sir."

"Kiba Inuzuka." He adds making Kiba Chuckle slighty before turning to me.

"Looks like we won't be in the same squad then." Kiba says, to which I just nod.

"Yeah, oh well, well still see each other sometimes." I finish the convosation.

"Shino Aburame." Iruka finishes, as the creepy kid pushes his glasses slightly up.

I catch sakura, out the corner of my eye, turn to Ino and raise two of her fingers in a peace sigh, to which Ino grows an Anime vein on the side of her forehead.

"How did you get in their group?!" she growls, to which Sakura raises an eyebrow.

"Their?" she questions.

"uh-h I meant... his." Ino replies sweat dropping realizing what she said.

Their?, why would she cared who Sakura's with besides Sasuke.

"Oh? And who are you referring to there, Ino?" Sakura replies with a stupid grin plastered on her face.

"SASUKE, WHO ELSE!?" Ino yells, infuriated with Sakura calling her out. She continues to growl loudly with an anime vein popping on the side of her head.