Chapter 8

Sorry for this really late chapter, I just had a lot on this week... and the last, but I'm happy to say I finished  Chapter 8. So please enjoy and if you'd like to Watch this Naruto Abridged series it's quite funny. 

Anyway if you find any typo's please comment where they are and I'll fix 'em asap.
Thanks :)

"This fog's so thick, you can't see anything." Sakura states.

My eyes then turn to Naruto as he begins to sniff the air.

'what the? I don't think you can see better by smelling the air, Naruto.'

I place my elbow on the edge of the boat and place my cheek on my fist, losing all interest in this boat ride.

'When will it be over?'

"The bridge isn't far now," the rower says, in a hushed tone of voice "Our destination is just ahead, the land of waves."

I begin to survey the water and the path ahead of us, no waves. Turning to the rower I ask. "If it's called the land of waves, why aren't there any?"

"I don't know kid, I didn't call it that." He replies, still looking ahead.

"WOAH!, It's HUGE!" Naruto yells excited at something in front of us.

I quickly turn my head only to stop when I see the bridge.

"That's an understatement." I say, jaw dropping.

"What? Quiet, I told you. No noise." The rower says, reminding us of the rules. The sweat visible on his face. "Why do you think we're traveling like this, huh? Cutting off the engine and rowing? Moving through the dense fog so they don't see us."

"oh, woops." I say quietly.

"Mister Tazuna, before we reach the pier, I want to ask you something." Kakashi says, sounding very serious. "The men who are after you, I need to know why?" Kakashi asks sternly. "and if you don't tell us, I'm afraid I'm going to have to end this mission when we drop you ashore."

"Mmm." Is the only thing the man can say.

All five us are now looking at the man, hoping that more information will be given out to us.

"Well, I have no chose but to tell you." Tazuna says, guilt plastered all over his words. "No, I want to tell you the truth. Like you said, this is beyond the scope of the original mission. The one who seeks my life is a very short man, who casts a very long and deadly shadow."

"A deadly shadow?" Kakashi and I both question. "hmm, who is it?" Kakashi asks by himself this time.

"You know him, or at least you've heard his name before." Tazuna says to our sensei. "He's one of the wealthiest men in the world. The shipping magnet, Gato."

"Gato of Gato transport? He's a business leader, everyone knows him." Kakashi remarks astounded. I look over to Kakashi with a confused look on my, to which he just back at our spouting blonde team mate.

"Who, who? What? What?" Naruto asks.

"Gato, he's a very famous tycoon from a famous company that's true." Tazuna begins to explain who This Gato person is. "but below the surface, with the same ruthless methods he uses to take over businesses and Nations, he sells drugs and contraband using gangs and ninja" Disgust now taints Tazuna's words as he speaks. "It was one year now, when Gato first set his sight on the land of waves. He came to our island and used his vast wealth to take total control of our Transport and shipping, Anyone who tried to stand in his way, simply disappeared. In an island nation a man who controls the sea controls everything, finance, Government, our very lives. But theres one thing he fears, the bridge. When it is complete, it will join us to the land and that will break his control." Tazuna says, before turning to look up a his huge bridge. "I am the bridge builder."