Chapter 3

Picture of team 8

Zentish's P.O.V.

"He's late." Naruto says annoyed, as he turns his head outside the door.

"Naruto, Just sit down!" Sakura demands.

"Yeah Naruto, just join us." I say siting in a chair with my feet on the desk.

"I don't want to," He replies. "How come our teacher's the only one who's late, I'm ready to roll, Believe it." He finishes before turning around and continuing. "The other groups already met their new teachers and took off on some adventure or something and Iruka-sensei's gone too."

"We know, ok?" sakura and I sighs, while Sasuke sits still silently.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Sakura questions, getting up from her chair and walking over to the blonde.

Naruto chuckles to himself as he places a blackboard eraser in-between the door and the wall, up the very top of the door frame.

"Hey, Naruto, You sure you arm's gonna be able to reach that? Didn't Ino hit you super hard?" I question.

"Nah her punches don't hurt. What was that for anyway?" He now questions me.

"Oh I don't know?" I say sarcastically, looking towards Sasuke then down to Sakura.

He catches my hint.

"Oh, she found out then."

"Yeah I think so."

"Naruto I asked you a question." Sakura states sounding a little annoyed.

"This is what he gets for being late. Surprise!"

"You're asking for trouble, You know you shouldn't do that." Sakura says blankly.

"Our teacher is a Jounin, An elite ninja, do you think he'd fall for that?" Sasuke speaks up.

"Yeah Sasuke's right, You're so clueless Naruto." Sakura finishes.

"Come on guys, if it doesn't work, does it really matter?" I question as a hand appears throw the gap in the doorframe.

The hand moves the door open and the eraser falls right onto the Jounin's head causing Naruto to laugh hysterically.

"Haha, I got him, he totally fell for it. Haheha" Naruto laughs, poking his finger at the silver haired Jounin.

"I'm sorry sensei, I told him not to do it, but he wouldn't listen." Sakura apologizes, looking very worried. " I'd never do anything like that."

He reaches down, picks up the eraser and looks at it for a moment.

"Hmm, how can I put this?" he asks himself, placing a hand to his chin. "My first impressions of this group.." he pauses. "You're a bunch of idiots."

His words make up all dead pan .Even Sasuke looks down. While the Jounin looks at us through his one visible eye.

We walk to the roof of the building before the Jounin sits us down on some steps, while he sits on the rail of the flat roof building.

"Alright, why don't you introduce yourselves?" The Jounin asks us. "One at a time."

"Introduce ourselves?" sakura asks confused. "Well what are we supposed to say?" she questions.

"Things you like," the Jounin says, moving his hands to the side. "Things you hate, dreams for the future, hobbies. Things like that." He finishes moving his hands back across his chest.