Chapter 1

Just a rough version of Zentish, I'm not very good with computer graphics and using stuff like photoshop or paint or anything like that. Most of Zentish was made at http://hapuriainen.deviantart.com/art/Naruto-character-creator-128745915

I do not own the Naruto universe and its characters, Naruto was made by Masashi Kishimoto. However I do own Zentish and all the other people I create throughout this fan fiction so please, if you find yourself wanting to use Zentish for anything please ask me before you do so :) :P

Third person P.O.V.

A boy named Zentish, of the Anashu clan, lay asleep on his bed on the day he finally became a Genin. He had gone to bed early the night before to try to get some extra sleep for his upcoming graduation and recruitment into a squad. He had passed all the tests required to at least graduate from the ninja training academy. He couldn't say so for a kid in his class called Naruto Uzumaki. Naruto was always screwing up and causing trouble, to top all that off no one liked him. Zentish often felt bad for the kid, having no friends, parents and his grades being extremely low. Zentish was in Naruto's Ninja training class and he had herd Iruka-sensi yell at the boy "Fail!" out of pure frustration when he didn't pass his clone Justu test. Iruka-sensi didn't hate the boy, he was always just so frustrated with Naruto for some reason. Zentish also didn't want to befriend Naruto out of fear that he would be cast as an outsider and thrown in the same boat as him. Also, Zentish's mother told him to say away from Naruto, he managed to stay away from him quite a bit, but he often failed and ended up hanging out with him on occasion. Zentish to this day still doesn't know why his mother had told him not to go near that boy. But despite what his mum had said, he couldn't see anything wrong with the boy. He wasn't bad or anything like that, he acted like any other kid his age.

There was a loud bang at Zentish's door, startling him from his sleep.

"Zentish, come on, get up or you'll be late for your recruitment and you don't want that now, do you?"

"Ahh... what?" He called out looking at his door dizzily.

"I said get up!" His mother yelled through the door.

"Geez .... No need to yell." He mumbles under his breathe.

"Well there obviously is if you're not getting up, NOW HURRY UP!" she yells at.

Astounded by his mother's hearing, he didn't want to call her what he thought of her this morning for fear of being yelled at more.

Sighing rather loudly, Zentish got up and walked over to his cupboard where he kept all his cloths, he quickly got undressed and then redressed into his normal everyday cloths, he kept the dry bandage wrappings, that was on his chest and shoulders, where they were. He had no injuries he just never wanted to remove them completely, he would change them if they got dirty, but there would always be bandages wrapped around his chest and shoulders. He also picked up one of his toothpicks and put it in his mouth, right side. This was also something he couldn't remove completely. He often forgot things but his toothpicks weren't something he'd forget. He backed away for his cupboard and looked over to his bedside table; his forehead protector was laying on it. Quickly picking it up and tying it to his forehead. He made his way over to his door. As he reached down for the handle on his door, it swung open knocking him over making him crash to the ground.

"Oh, sorry Zentish. I was just making sure you were up." His mother says with a half-heartedly smile. Before sighing "Still got that stupid toothpick in your mouth, I see."

Zentish had managed to get to his feet, wiping any dirt or dust off his clothes. He looked up to his mother. "Of course I do. I've always had one. Today isn't any different." He says dryly.