Chapter 9

As Kakashi stands behind Zabuza, his Kunai knife at prime throat slicing position, Sakura and Naruto just sit there dumbfounded. Silence sweeps the area around, all that can be herd is the low breeze flowing around.

"You're finished." Kakashi says, a twinge of anger in his voice.

"huh?" Naruto questions, taking a small gulp ,he continues with an enthusiastic "Alright!" Sakura just chuckles lightly to herself, while Sasuke just stares at the situation waiting for his moment to strike.

"hemem" Zabuza begins to lowly chuckle. "Finished?" he questions Kakashi, "You really don't get it, do you? You're technique is nothing but a mere imitation, i'll never be defeated but a copycat ninja like you. You are full of surprises though, you'd already copied my Water Clone Jutsu when you made your little speech, very skilfully executed. you made your clone say those words to draw my attention. While you hid in the mist waiting for me to make my move. Nice try, but I'm not that easy to foul!"

As I look towards my sensei, who now has two Zabuza's to take care of.

'Another water clone?' I question in my head.

My question doesn't go long unanswered, because one of the Zabuza's turns to water and splashes on the ground.

"HEY, THAT ONES A CLONE TO!" Naruto shouts, observing the whole scenario.

Zabuza then quickly swings his sword at Kakashi, only for the silver haired Jounin to duck out of the way, the sword narrowly missing his head, the sword the hits the ground behind Zabuza. With a few quick adjustments of his hand, uses the sword to help kick Kakashi in the face, sending him flying through the air. Zabuza quickly pulls his sword from the ground and begins chasing after Kakashi with great speed, the sword trailing behind him. He comes to a sudden stop and turns to face us, before leaping away. Mere seconds after Zabuza leaped away Kakashi landed in the water behind where Zabuza had stopped.

"SENSEI!" Naruto yells, shock and concern spread far across his face.

"He has great physical strength too." I here Sasuke say.

"No kidding." I say watching as our Sensei slowly rises from the water.

"Harr, Foul." Zabuza say, appearing behind Kakashi, Zabuza the proceeds to make hand signs, before following up with "Water prison Jutsu".

Kakashi is then engulfed by a blue ball of water, one of Zabuza's hands are also in the ball, probably to keep the connection of chakra flowing.

"This prison is made of water, but it is stronger than steel. It's hard to fight when you can't move. So much for the great Kakashi, I'll finish you off later, but first." Zabuza now turns to look at us. "Your little friends will have to be eliminated." He then proceeds by moving his free hand above his face, making the clone hand seal. A humanoid body then proceeds to climb out of the water, as it is created it starts off as pure water and has the figure of Zabuza, but then quickly becomes him as it stands up straight.

"You think wearing a head band makes you a ninja?" The clone questions us. "When you've hovered between life and death so many times it doesn't phase you, then you may be called a ninja. When you've become so deadly your profile is entered in my bingo book, then you may have earned the title ninja, but to call up starts like you ninja is a joke."

As Zabuza disappears again, we're all put on edge.

'he could be just about anywhere.' I think to myself. As I ready my kunai slowly, avoiding a cut on my hand again, Naruto is sent flying. A swift kick from the Zabuza clone sent the little blonde flying, it also managed to knock his forehead protector off which I only notice when the clone stomps on it.