Chapter 4

Picture of team 10

Zentish's P.O.V.

'Be at the designated training spot at ..... A.M.' the Jounin's voice repeats in my head, skipping a word, as I walk down the streets on the way home. 'You should ... Breakfast and you'll puke.' Skipping yet another vital word.

'Dammit, how could have forgotten already.' I think face palming myself.

"Whatcha doing that for?" A cocky voice says beside me.

"Oh, Hey Kiba," I say removing my hand, "It's just I..."

"Ruff, Ruff." Akamaru barks, butting in.

"And you too, Akamaru." I say to the Ninken.

"Is it a girl?" Kiba asks.

"N-no, why would you think that?" I ask.

"Ooooh... No reason." He says with his trademark cheeky grin.

"Hmmm, alright," I say looking away from him, not believe him for one bit. "Well anyway, I was face palming because I forgot what my Jounin had said about breakfast and what time to meet him."

"Well you've always been forget full." He says, not thinking about his words.

"Yeah...." I say, kinda annoyed. "That doesn't help."

"I know, but why don't you go ask Naruto or Sakura?" he questions.

"I don't know where they are." I say looking around. "And I can't really be bothered trying to find them."

"Ok, yeah. Well have fun with your squad I have to get going." Kiba finishes.

"Rbyeff!" Akamaru barks as Kiba pounces away.

'Rbyeff!' Akamaru's voice fills my mind.

'What the hell! Did Akamaru say bye!?' I think, taking a step back. Trying to take this in. 'How could he have done that?'

"Hey Zentish." A familiar female voice calls out to me.

I don't bother turning around because I'm too busy trying to work out what had just happened with Akamaru.

"Zentish?" she calls again.

"ZENTISH!" She yells, making me jump. "I know you can hear me, so don't try to ignore me." She demands.

I slowly turn around, only to be face to face with a pleased looking Ino.

"Good," she says cheerfully. "Now why were you ignoring me?" she starts demanding again.

"I wasn't ignoring you, I just..... was thinking of something else." I say cautiously.

"isn't that the same thing though?" she asks.

"N-no they're different." I say, trying not to let the unconfidence slip through my voice.

"Ok." she says, accepting my answer.

I sigh, relieved.

"So what were you thinking about?" she asks taking a step to the side and beginnings to walk.

"Oh just..." I begin to say before she grabs my sleeve and starts tugging on it.

"Hold on, lets walk and talk." She commands. "I'm kinda on a diet now, so I gotta get as much exercise in as possible."

"Ino, you don't need to be on a diet, ya know." I say, now walking besides her.

"Aww thanks, what makes you say that?" she questions, a small smirk present on her face.